Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He then scored their third.
Completely irrelevant. He's a defender. If you demonstrate that you can't defend, Tuchel will dump you. He was rubbish throughout & conceded a stupid penalty. He either improves by orders of magnitude or he'll be listed in the Summer & on his way to Everton or West Ham.

Then Stoke.

Let's hope that Ranieri survives at Watford until the end of November so we can show him a bit of appreciation.

To be honest I hope it doesn't go well, so there are more teams worse than us this year.

I’m more interested in the bloke in the crowd in the wrestling mask

What the actual **** ?

Ah yes, I remember that

But then that bloke has gone out to buy his own mask, brought it with him to the match and is stood watching the game wearing it FFS

What the **** is wrong with people these days ?

Ah yes, I remember that

But then that bloke has gone out to buy his own mask, brought it with him to the match and is stood watching the game wearing it FFS

What the **** is wrong with people these days ?
Maybe he has a match right after?

Is this real? Nobody seems to have mentioned it anywhere.

View attachment 16390

We've done it before. There will have been a blood injury. Maybe I'm just remembering a nightmare, but I'm sure we had two Stephen Hughes once.

Nowadays, most PL sides have a stash of shirts for every player, but this is Newcastle so obviously they just grab a handful of unsold shirts from the club shop.

It appears as though Newcastle are about to jump to become one of the richest three clubs in the world, alongside PSG and Man City.

Despite the obvious reasons why the deal with Saudi Arabia shouldn't be sanctioned, it is being sanctioned.

This is bad news for us and bad news for football. Newcastle are much more likely to be signing Tielemans from us now than Choudhury.

It appears as though Newcastle are about to jump to become one of the richest three clubs in the world, alongside PSG and Man City.

Despite the obvious reasons why the deal with Saudi Arabia shouldn't be sanctioned, it is being sanctioned.

This is bad news for us and bad news for football. Newcastle are much more likely to be signing Tielemans from us now than Choudhury.
Another team with cheat codes enabled. I’ve completely lost interest in anything to do with football other than Leicester.

New job for Mark Hughes though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469