Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Companies are separate legal entities to people. Directors have a duty to act in the best interests of a company. If the company is liquidated a liquidator will have a duty to do the same and collect in debts. Forgiving a billion isn’t in the best interests of the company.
Is there any suggestion the holding company will be liquidated?

A holding company owing the owner £1 billion pounds in loans is just a way to cheat FFP.
So Abramovich can't GIVE Chelsea £1 billion pounds to buy players as that is deemed as cheating but he can LOAN them £1 billion and just write it off and that's ok.
I wonder how much the Saudis are going to LOAN Newcastle....

They're just going to keep proposing this until it becomes approved.

They're just going to keep proposing this until it becomes approved.

Leicester City's position on this has changed. We previously voted against 5 subs but BR recently said that they'd vote in favour in future.

I still don't think it's a good idea.

Leicester City's position on this has changed. We previously voted against 5 subs but BR recently said that they'd vote in favour in future.

I still don't think it's a good idea.
Of course he's in favour - then he can bring on an extra two defenders to see out a precarious 1 goal lead.

Of course he's in favour - then he can bring on an extra two defenders to avoid conceding a second goal when we're already one down.
Vrey ture.

Of course Brodgers is in favour of more subs. Most of the playing squad don't seem fit enough to play for 90mins.

I know it’s the FA Cup, but posted here as it relates to the Abramovich discussion (sorry if that’s wrong :023:).

if they can't sell away tickets for their home league games, will they ask to play behind closed doors?
I wondered what the deal was with away fans too. I know they get some of the income from them, but does it count as them selling them, as they're sold through the away team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00