Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle you useless ****s.

****ing ruined the only remaining bit of hope I had for this season.

That was a terrible decision at Wolves. No way was that worth a red card for Jimenez. One night after another awful decision to send off Allan for Everton.

Starting to think that this bunch of refs is the most useless ever. They're like a mafia all backing each other up with a set of rules of their own.

It's as though they've decided what they think football is and are imposing it irrespective of what anyone else thinks. Feck knows what they say to each other via the communications system. How they've been allowed to have a system where only they know why they make the decisions that they do is utterly beyond me.

I think the Jimenez one was harsh for a second yellow as it was a 50/50 coming together with no malice imo.

Allen red card was fully deserved though as he made no attempt to play the ball whatsoever and was a near 2 footed lunge.

That was a terrible decision at Wolves. No way was that worth a red card for Jimenez. One night after another awful decision to send off Allan for Everton.

Starting to think that this bunch of refs is the most useless ever. They're like a mafia all backing each other up with a set of rules of their own.

It's as though they've decided what they think football is and are imposing it irrespective of what anyone else thinks. Feck knows what they say to each other via the communications system. How they've been allowed to have a system where only they know why they make the decisions that they do is utterly beyond me.
Jimenez was very unfortunate. I can understand why the referee gave a yellow card in real time though - it's more an issue that VAR can't be involved even for second yellow cards.

Allan's tackle was dangerous and cynical. A red card all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00