Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since the rules require an away allocation, will they be punished?

The thing about Chelsea is that they're such an unlikable club. Everything about them is just awful.

It's not their players and fans fault that the owner is a rampant criminal. But I just can't find any sympathy for them. **** 'em.

But then I was watching Panorama about Abramovich and it just made me think about our owners. If Thailand had invaded another country, we could well be in the same boat. The stories about how they acquired their fortunes aren't very different. And Abramovich did many lovely things for the people of that part of London. No free donuts though.

As fans it's the luck of the draw with your own criminal billionaire isn't it. I'd like to make a prediction that one day that statue will be taken down following rather unpleasant revelations. Am I still the only one that can see what a bad idea it is?

As fans it's the luck of the draw with your own criminal billionaire isn't it. I'd like to make a prediction that one day that statue will be taken down following rather unpleasant revelations. Am I still the only one that can see what a bad idea it is?
We could always go on the lines of innocent until proven guilty before we start hitting the statue with a shoe and toppling it into the canal

Anyone watching the Everton match?

Bizarre scene with a protestor chaining themselves to a goal around their neck!?!

Biggest set of bolt cutters in the world didn't work!

Anyone watching the Everton match?

Bizarre scene with a protestor chaining themselves to a goal around their neck!?!

Biggest set of bolt cutters in the world didn't work!

Wtf......not watched any of it. What channel is it? Snide I guess as not seen on sky or bt

Wtf......not watched any of it. What channel is it? Snide I guess as not seen on sky or bt

Amazon.

Terrific stuff. Protesting against oil. Another one tried to do the same at Arsenal last night and was stopped just in time. It looks like a new thing.

Amazon.

Terrific stuff. Protesting against oil. Another one tried to do the same at Arsenal last night and was stopped just in time. It looks like a new thing.

Ah fair ****s. Didn't realise Amazon sport was still going, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69