Premiership - who's going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so because i want hull to do well and you know that yet you still single him out by naming him how is that not meant to be deliberate :102:

Because it ws to show that all Managers do it IMO.Have you never mentioned Liverpool players as examples ? If I offended then I'm sorry:102:

sorry didnt mean it like that it was aimed at beights for his post rather than anything personal aimed at you

I should think so,I'm beating the women off with a stick me...hell of catch I am.

I think Blackburn will have enough to survive. The 'dead certs' are are showing a bit of fight so this could still go either way. I'd absolutely be delighted if Spurs or Newcastle ended up in the bottom 3 at the end of the year but I'd wager Tottenham are just about good enough to beat the drop and Newcastle will just about scrape through...

Portsmouth look doomed if they persist with Tony Adams. Why they thought he would do a better job than he did at Wycombe I'll never know.

Hull are in trouble and can't buy a win at the minute.

Doubt they will get anything from next weeks fixture either.

It's as tight as a nun's fanny down the bottom end of the Premiership at the minute - but I would love, absolutely love to see Newcastle and/or Spurs to go down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00