Premiership - who's going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Spurs go down and then people might just start to realise what an over-rated Manager Redknapp really is

i dont think Newcastle will go down though the bookies seem to disagree.

Can get good odds on who to finish bottom though, no worse than Brom at 2/1

Middlesborough are just a team waiting to be relegated,may not be this season but it will happen soon.

Sounds like Pompey may still have a chance, Curbishley could be in for Adams

To be honest, there are a lot of shit teams that could go down this season...

Newcastle, Portsmouth, Boro, West Brom, Hull, Stoke, Boro, Blackburn, Spurs... all teams that if they stay up, should be pretty grateful that there were enough teams shit enough to keep them up.

Hull are in trouble and can't buy a win at the minute.

Doubt they will get anything from next weeks fixture either.

Bullard out for the season.If they do go down I can't see him staying there.Played 38 mins for them I believe

I'm surprised he's not fecked off back to portsmouth but if they wave enough cash at him he no doubt will

Newcastle are in the shite. They have got Man U tonight and Chelsea and Arsenal within the next month. Add a couple of away trips to Liverpool and Villa and there aren't many more matches that they can look to get any points from.

No manager, no chairman (hardly anyway), no fit strikers, no confidence and the fan's on their back. Toon are ****ed.

Did anybody see the highlights of the Wigan Vs West Ham match? Atwell (the one who gave the goal that never went in) was the referee and it was clear none of the players had any respect for him. There were two red cards which IMO were valid ones and there could have easily have been another two for horrible tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00