Preston Match Thread (cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had just lost at Grimsby but the Shrewsbury game was the start of a fifteen match unbeaten run which saw us going up - just

lanxfox said:
We had just lost at Grimsby but the Shrewsbury game was the start of a fifteen match unbeaten run which saw us going up - just

Oh yeah, when Gerry Daly joined us on loan for those final 15/16 matches.. tremendous

It really concerns me that over 180 minutes of football we cannot beat a team like Preston especially when both games are at home. Just shows how we are struggling at the moment.

Does anyone really believe that Micky can turn it around long term.

muzzy magic said:
Babylon said:
muzzy magic said:
Tommy Wright is probably the best striker he have at the moment

On what do you base that f'in stupid comment. Some people aint got a clue.

and you think Connelly, Dublin and Blake are doing the business?? open you fecking eyes

Connollys record was 1 goal in every two starts before he joined us, i would say blake and dublin were probably 1 in 3. What the bloody hell did wright do at brentford 1 in 6.... yeah best striker at the club..... RIGHTEO!!!!

Think you should open your eyes and get off the Tommy Wright bandwagon. Anyone would think we had wayne friggin rooney with all the hype you lot give out.

We should still do it !
but if we do not, THIS could be the straw that breaks mickeys back.

LS6_Fox said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Is this golden goal/silver goal or anything?

Golden shower mate...

We should have pissed all over these.

How have we played ?

Babylon said:
muzzy magic said:
Babylon said:
muzzy magic said:
Tommy Wright is probably the best striker he have at the moment

On what do you base that f'in stupid comment. Some people aint got a clue.

and you think Connelly, Dublin and Blake are doing the business?? open you fecking eyes

Connollys record was 1 goal in every two starts before he joined us, i would say blake and dublin were probably 1 in 3. What the bloody hell did wright do at brentford 1 in 6.... yeah best striker at the club..... RIGHTEO!!!!

Think you should open your eyes and get off the Tommy Wright bandwagon. Anyone would think we had wayne friggin rooney with all the hype you lot give out.

All these strikers have been given a chance though, and it's not working, all i'm saying is give Tommy a chance......for fecks sake Prestons goalkeeper has scored the same amount as connelly this season

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
nobody knows then?

I don't think there's any special rules FNQ... I remember Blackburn scoring first in extra time against Bournemouth but Bournemouth equalised again in the extra time second period and went on to win on pens....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669