Preston Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say Elvis is good enough for this league, not for a club like us anyway, although I do think he would be a useful player to have on the bench.What I said is that he's been Hume's best partner this season. Maybe if Fryatt starts playing to his potential again Hume and Fryatt will work.

:icon_conf If he's not good enough then why have him on the bench? My opinion is we need another Striker to play alongside either Hume or Fryatt

Last edited:
1 im not a kid

2 your wrong (for once ) :icon_bigg :icon_wink
I'm not wrong, and neither are you. It's all about opinions. OK, so mine is a more valid one but it doesn't mean your's is wrong :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Because a player with pace can cause problems for tiring defenders. :icon_roll

If he's not good enough,he's not good enough.He could run 100mph and still not be good enough:icon_roll

he can be used on the wing apart from that **** knows :icon_lol:

plus he loves the off side rule dont he :081: well he must coz he always is

He clearly doesn't understand it,maybe he has the Offside option switched off when he's playing on his Play Station:102:

He clearly doesn't understand it,maybe he has the Offside option switched off when he's playing on his Play Station:102:

the linesmen on pro evo are a real ball ache

If he's not good enough,he's not good enough.He could run 100mph and still not be good enough:icon_roll

Not good enough to be a first choice, but we're not going to have a squad full of first choice players.
Hammond's scoring ratio this season is one goal every 3.4 starts, which is better than Fryatt (6.3) and Horsfield (4.5), and not much worse than Hume (3.1).

Of course we need at least one new striker, but we're not going to be able to get rid of all our current players, and Hammond would be a useful bench player.

Not good enough to be a first choice, but we're not going to have a squad full of first choice players.
Hammond's scoring ratio this season is one goal every 3.4 starts, which is better than Fryatt (6.3) and Horsfield (4.5), and not much worse than Hume (3.1).

Of course we need at least one new striker, but we're not going to be able to get rid of all our current players, and Hammond would be a useful bench player.

We will just have to disagree

what kind of instrument is that?

We will just have to disagree

It is a fact, this season Elvis has a better scoring ratio then Horsfield & Fryatt.. You can't argue against facts, i thought he should of come on for Hume with 10 mins or so to go.. Elvis has pace, i personally think he is ok, the only problem i have with him is he cannot score from outside the area, but i don't remember Fryatt scoring any from outside the area, Sunderland away was debatable to wheter it was in or out the area (from what i can remember)

It is a fact, this season Elvis has a better scoring ratio then Horsfield & Fryatt.. You can't argue against facts, i thought he should of come on for Hume with 10 mins or so to go.. Elvis has pace, i personally think he is ok, the only problem i have with him is he cannot score from outside the area, but i don't remember Fryatt scoring any from outside the area, Sunderland away was debatable to wheter it was in or out the area (from what i can remember)

that was attempt at a comical comment

It also a Fact that he has scored ten goals in the whole of his Professional Football career,You can't argue with that fact.

It also a Fact that he has scored ten goals in the whole of his Professional Football career,You can't argue with that fact.

thats a horrible fact for any striker, unless your 12 years old.

dean windass, get him in ;)

Nope i cannot argue against that.. This is now, we are were we are, Elvis has a better scoring ratio then GF & MF this season FACT, give the bloke a chance instead of judging him on his career ! Goals win matches, he is not a quality player he is just ok but at the moment we dont have quality, we have to put up with the sh*t we have got..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00