Preston Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope i cannot argue against that.. This is now, we are were we are, Elvis has a better scoring ratio then GF & MF this season FACT, give the bloke a chance instead of judging him on his career ! Goals win matches, he is not a quality player he is just ok but at the moment we dont have quality, we have to put up with the sh*t we have got..

:icon_conf What else do you judge a Player on?:icon_conf

:icon_conf What else do you judge a Player on?:icon_conf

On this season, JUDGE every other ****er in our team per the career, most being ok/good and playing awful for us. Its about this season, Elvis has a better scoring ratio then most, i dont see why some of you dont like him. Have you ever seen us play this season?

what kind of instrument is that?

One you play with your arse thereby ensuring an enduring popularity with many a TalkingBalls member. ;)

On this season, JUDGE every other ****er in our team per the career, most being ok/good and playing awful for us. Its about this season, Elvis has a better scoring ratio then most, i dont see why some of you dont like him. Have you ever seen us play this season?

Its just an opinion,you think he's good along with others,I along with others don't think he is good enough for this standard of Football.we could argue about it all day:icon_roll Yes I have btw

Its just an opinion,you think he's good along with others,I along with others don't think he is good enough for this standard of Football.we could argue about it all day:icon_roll Yes I have btw

I have never said he was a good player, he is just ok. We have a shit squad, i just think, looking at his ratio of goals per game, he deserves a go. But as you said its just our own opinion. Lets agree on something, we have a shit squad !

Last edited:
Sorry to piss on your chips but I think Elvis is on par with Junior Lewis for application and talent.

The people who rate him are really saying that kris akabusi would make a good player.

Last edited:
FFS i am not saying Elvis is a good/great player he is just ok. Im puzzled to why people pick on him for, he has a better scoring ration then Fryatt & Horsfield, pick on them? Last season it was MDV, i only went to a few home games last season also saw us when we were on TV, he worked really hard, shame he couldnt always come up with the goods, I'd rather see 11 players who work hard and lose then 11 lazy players who lose, MDV had a lot of abuse..

Some fans are SO fickle, an example of this is Fryatt, he came back from injury the first time this season, he is crap etc scored vs Derby and he is god again. Also Tiatto, first three or four matches at left wing he was crap, get him out now he is one of our best players*

*some fans views on this forum.

Last edited:
FFS i am not saying Elvis is a good/great player he is just ok. Im puzzled to why people pick on him for, he has a better scoring ration then Fryatt & Horsfield, pick on them? Last season it was MDV, i only went to a few home games last season also saw us when we were on TV, he worked really hard, shame he couldnt always come up with the goods, I'd rather see 11 players who work hard and lose then 11 lazy players who lose, MDV had a lot of abuse..

Some fans are SO fickle, an example of this is Fryatt, he came back from injury the first time this season, he is crap etc scored vs Derby and he is god again. Also Tiatto, first three or four matches at left wing he was crap, get him out now he is one of our best players*

*some fans views on this forum.

Its nothing to do with being fickle, its more to do with the fact he's wank.

Totally agree with you Melts.

When Hume hit the side netting from an acute angle instead of giving Fryatt an easy tap in against Norwich (which could have proved very costly) the fans groaned a bit. If that had been MDV a year earlier or Josh Low or Hughes this season they would have slaughtered them.

It about time our fans backed 11 players, rather than worshipping one & picking on at least a couple in every 11

Totally agree. I got slaughtered by bringing up the Norwich incident - we could have gone on to win the gasme from 2-0 up.

Can this thread not be moved to the Joke section of the forum. Some quality stuff in here, Hume is shit and Elvis is God! :icon_lol:

Open your eyes!

Can this thread not be moved to the Joke section of the forum. Some quality stuff in here, Hume is shit and Elvis is God! :icon_lol:

Open your eyes!

I don't think anyone has said Hume is crap (please quote in your reply if anyone has). He gets better treated than most of the players, even when he does crap stuff. He does put in a lot of effort, but doesn't appear to have a footballing brain at times - he is a bit like a smaller version of that other headless chicken from times past, David Oldfield.

I would pick him for the team, but would like his decsion making and finishing worked on to improve his game to match his efforts. It is a shame that the fans do not forgive some of the others for their errors as they do Hume (if they put in the effort)

I don't think anyone has said Hume is crap (please quote in your reply if anyone has). He gets better treated than most of the players, even when he does crap stuff. He does put in a lot of effort, but doesn't appear to have a footballing brain at times - he is a bit like a smaller version of that other headless chicken from times past, David Oldfield.

I would pick him for the team, but would like his decsion making and finishing worked on to improve his game to match his efforts. It is a shame that the fans do not forgive some of the others for their errors as they do Hume (if they put in the effort)

I would pick him for the team as well, I would also like a big fcuk off house with 5 Ferrari's in the garage but it just aint going to happen.

As I said at the start, I think the reasoning behind his preferential treatment is simply down to the fact that his name fits into a quick and easy chant.

EDIT - and the fact the he puts in 100% commitment every game which could not be said about any of the other players.

Last edited:
I think the number of goals that hume has scored in the present team is a good effort. lets be fair, the midfield have hardly beenn creating many chances for him.

I don't know why people are debating his ability when we have a number of players around him who have been inept to say the least. Hammond and fryatt have offered nothing this season.

I think the number of goals that hume has scored in the present team is a good effort. lets be fair, the midfield have hardly beenn creating many chances for him.

he tried his best to **** it up yesterday, all he had to do was square the ball but instead chose to put a shite punt wide of the post. i could have strangled the twat, and considering our situation i can't believe he was so ****in selfish. if he would stop shooting from 30 yards (which we have all established he cant do) i would be even less riled at him at the moment

Our top scorer with 12 goals. Fact.

which is good considering our team having played shite this year but we'll need a better striker next season. he usually gets praise from me but yesterday just fecked me off when he chose to have a 'shot'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669