Preston post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the simple fact is i rate fryatt over ming whereas you prefer campbell to flatfoot

IMO, Fryatts best position is just behind a front two, he needs a bit of work on his vision, but he seems to have the ability to hold the ball up and chase down defenders and win us corners (Pity we can't do anything from them !). I'm still not sure he'll make it as an out and out striker at this level.

Blimey! Will you all listen to yourselves!! Anyone would think we are relegated. There are at least 3 teams worse than us, we will not go down!!

We just need to get this season out of the way with our status intact and thn build for next season.

I hope you lot arent going on saturday with attitudes like this!!

Didn't people go when Megson was in charge with seemingly negative attitudes ?

But you don't like anybody :102:

I like you, you cheeky little tinker :112:

Wonder what time today we will get some dogshit press release from someone saying how we are getting it right on the training ground etc.

Can't wait

I like you, you cheeky little tinker :112:

Wonder what time today we will get some dogshit press release from someone saying how we are getting it right on the training ground etc.

Can't wait

Along with how fast the tickets are selling for Bristol City and its heading for a near sellout...get your ticket now,the ticket office is open til 12 midnight etc etc

Along with how fast the tickets are selling for Bristol City and its heading for a near sellout...get your ticket now,the ticket office is open til 12 midnight etc etc

Forgot that one - I shall await my email from the club with anticipation (even though I've already got a feckin season ticket you thick wankers)

"Your Club Needs You (again) etc. etc..........."

Was sat in line between the strike and the top corner, between him hitting it and it going in i had the following thoughts:-
1) Oh look that chap has the ball in space.
2) Ooh, i wonder why no one is making a challenge?
3) Hey look, he has hit it and its not flying over the family stand.
4) Henderson will dive now.
5) Bit odd. He hasnt moved, yet he has had as long to look at the shot as me.
6) Blimey this may go in. I wonder why Henderson hasn't moved yet?
7) Top corner you say?
8) Shot stopper my arse. Useless feckwit. He better score a goal that isn't disallowed, from a corner, or i will be well pissed off!!

Belter it was not! Shite defending, shite goalkeeping and an opportunistic nature it was IMO.
I sat smack inline with the shot and fully agree with all you said. Hendo had no idea and didn't react till the ball was in the net yet the bloody thing seemed to take a age to get to the net. Poor defending to allow him to get the shot off without a challenge.

Sorry, that wasn't meant to be pointed at you personally. Having re-read the Cardiff post match thread, there are many that were saying how it doesn't matter where the players play, or how they play, as long as we win. When we lose those opinions seem to change.

Your right, i bet Prestons fans are gutted with the outcome of the game, they played shit and scored a lucky late goal, that could be the difference between staying up and going down, but **** em they didn't play like Brazil.

I still dont understand the 'you can be the twelth man' bollocks from last nights game's build up.

Who are the other 11 ****ers? Or are the fans expected to be all 12 men.

WANKERS!!!

the biggest game in our season is next week at Southampton, the good thing is we have to play all the teams in the bottom and around us but we need to make sure we come with out maxium points, the draw yesterday would have been so good but WTF why cant we beat the bottom teams.

You think it's a good thing we have to play the teams down at the bottom with us?:icon_eek:

I bloody don't!

Forgot that one - I shall await my email from the club with anticipation (even though I've already got a feckin season ticket you thick wankers)

Will you renew?

What about your mini sized Oli signed leather football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669