Proud of every single one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined in the Mexican Wave and I shouted out the surnames for Birch despite my 50-odd years' experience.

I suggest you bring your gun to QPR on Saturday - if you're going!

He is never without it.

I joined in the Mexican Wave and I shouted out the surnames for Birch despite my 50-odd years' experience.

I suggest you bring your gun to QPR on Saturday - if you're going!
No, I'm not going boc, but don't worry I'll be armed and dangerous at the next home game :icon_lol:

What about people clap in time to the Can-Can remix of the PHG?
:icon_redf I do that, I don't mean to. I do the obligatory jumping up and down after the goal, and then I clap. Before I know it, I'm forcing myself to sit down before I look like all the other happy tossers around me.

People who do it by accident can be forgiven, those that clap by their ankles and then up by their heads Disco stylee to the rhythm should also be shot dead

:icon_redf I do that, I don't mean to. I do the obligatory jumping up and down after the goal, and then I clap. Before I know it, I'm forcing myself to sit down before I look like all the other happy tossers around me.

People who do it by accident can be forgiven, those that clap by their ankles and then up by their heads Disco stylee to the rhythm should also be shot dead

Its fecking hard not to, I dont like people what clap for Rob Kelly's Blue And White Army but clap as quick as they can as if its a 'we're waiting clap'.

Silly spanner near me done that on 'his mobile and I am here routine', for feck sake you're in a crowd of 27k, your friends will have to have good vision to spot ya.

Would that be murder or pre meditated murder?

All murder is pre-meditated although that pre-meditation can be formulated in a second, its called 'mailce aforethought' and means the intention to kill or seriously injure. Without it, killing is manslaughter.

All murder is pre-meditated although that pre-meditation can be formulated in a second, its called 'mailce aforethought' and means the intention to kill or seriously injure. Without it, killing is manslaughter.

Thanks Maffyou :)

Nonsense, getting carried away and over reacting in a fight isn't manslaughter and it isn't pre meditated.

If you want to release anymore statements on this topic, even you do believe you are right, post them in the right thread

Nonsense, getting carried away and over reacting in a fight isn't manslaughter and it isn't pre meditated.

If you want to release anymore statements on this topic, even you do believe you are right, post them in the right thread

He is right, you may not agree with the law but thats the law.

If it is Low is singled out it will be a blow for the Mark Bright theory. ;)
I never thought I'd say it Stevo, but the more I look into the facts (or coiincidences) surrounding that theory, the more I see it. I sincerely hope I'm not just putting things there, but from what I've looked into it (to disprove the theory), it runs deeper than just the fans

Last edited:
Well what can I say. Brilliant match even with the gutt wrneching way we went out. Worth every penny, proud of all the lads for the effort and commitment, proud of all the fans for the atmosphere and for the warm welcome for O'neill. Best atmosphere I've seen down there.
I'm certain Martin went home feeling proud he's associated with a club like ours.
well done once again to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670