Proud of every single one

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate the mexican waves, they always seem to herald an opposition goal

amazing what a difference 4 games makes. traditional feeling of disappointment being replaced by optimism but more importantly than that pride.

performances of wesolowski and sterman will hopefully have given hughes, johnson and williams a kick up the arse.

i hope josh low isnt turning into the new benjamin/rogers/kisnorbo hate figure. not disputing he has put in some poor displays but ive got a bad feeling he's destined to be singled out for abuse however well/badly he plays in future and thats not gonna help anyone

i hope josh low isnt turning into the new benjamin/rogers/kisnorbo hate figure. not disputing he has put in some poor displays but ive got a bad feeling he's destined to be singled out for abuse however well/badly he plays in future and thats not gonna help anyone

Agreed, no one seems to be making an example of McCauley for their 2nd goal, he megged himself and pulled the bloke back.

Agreed, embarrassing isn't strong enough, people should ask questions of themselves!

People moan about lack of atmosphere - and then they moan about the Mexican Wave - these are the people that need to be asking questions of themselves IMHO

the Mexican wave is not something that improves atmosphere in any way, its a distraction from the game, it usually mean we conceed a goal and its poorly executed anyway. Energies should be chanelled in to other things.

the Mexican wave is not something that improves atmosphere in any way, its a distraction from the game, it usually mean we conceed a goal and its poorly executed anyway. Energies should be chanelled in to other things.

:icon_lol: Expert on them are we Duzza?:icon_wink

You don't need mexican waves to have atmosphere.

You don't need them, but the Mexican Wave was de facto part of last night's atmosphere. The more different aspects of the atmosphere, the better it will be IMHO.

If you don't like it, don't do it - but make sure that you do something else instead!

The people who join in the Mexican wave are inexperienced sports fans who think it is "cool" to join in. These are the same people that join in that silly debarcle with Birch shouting out players surnames.

You should all be shot dead on sight

Last edited:
I enjoyed the Mexican wave. Not for the atmosphere purposes, but because the last time I saw one at the Walkers, we had just been promoted. That afternoon, the good times were back at the football club, and last night, there was a great feeling that the good times could be back.

The poeple who join in the Mexican wave are inexperienced sports fans who think it is "cool" to join in. These are the same people that join in that silly debarcle with Birch shouting out players surnames.

:icon_lol: Room under the bridge MF

I enjoyed the Mexican wave. Not for the atmosphere purposes, but because the last time I saw one at the Walkers, we had just been promoted. That afternoon, the good times were back at the football club, and last night, there was a great feeling that the good times could be back.

thats my point MHS!!

its been a while since ive seen so many happy faces after a loss, the wave was part of the atmosphere all be it a little 'childish'!

Why stop at a wave? Why not a quick run through Agadoo when there is a break in play...

Maybe even a spot of "lets all 'av' a disco" with lots of air punching

The people who join in the Mexican wave are inexperienced sports fans who think it is "cool" to join in. These are the same people that join in that silly debarcle with Birch shouting out players surnames.

I joined in the Mexican Wave and I shouted out the surnames for Birch despite my 50-odd years' experience.

I suggest you bring your gun to QPR on Saturday - if you're going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566