Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
he wants to win a treble treble, apparently its never been done before and sees that as a perfect sign off either way.

the chance to take their manager and key star (you'd assume Rodgers would want at least one player from them most do) in payback 18/19 years later does make my vindictive side happy though

It's never been done before because there used to be 2 sides in the league. I understand that it sounds good if you ignore that.

first manager they sacked was Sven, Pearson and Sousa were Mandaric

It was under their ownership though and Mandy was just chairman at the time.

Mandy could only afford the likes of Allen, Megson & Holloway and it wasn't until KP we started going all continental.

You mean the Pearson they sacked?

Sousa

Sven

Shakespeare

Puel

And I am calling Ranieri a fluke appointment as it was a crazy season never to be seen again. Didn't work out well the following season and most weren't happy with the appointment at the time.

On the whole, their record of hiring & firing hasn't been great.

Especially if you count one good appointment as only being a sacking and an even better one as a fluke.

It was under their ownership though and Mandy was just chairman at the time.

Mandy could only afford the likes of Allen, Megson & Holloway and it wasn't until KP we started going all continental.
Pearson was nothing to do with them that was all Mandaric, caused during the previous play offs

No, despite living no where near there, homer knows more Soton fans than you.....

Something I didn’t actually say, or even suggest or hint at - just the ones that I know say something different

Neither of us mentioned how many we were talking about, as that would be pretty irrelevant, but that doesn’t really matter amongst your inane rambling shite

Especially if you count one good appointment as only being a sacking and an even better one as a fluke.

Obviously that season turned out to be a crazy, mental success and of course it worked well that year.

Not so much the following year though and again, most criticised it at the time.

Would you honestly have Ranieri or Pearson back now?

Something I didn’t actually say, or even suggest or hint at - just the ones that I know say something different

Neither of us mentioned how many we were talking about, as that would be pretty irrelevant, but that doesn’t really matter amongst your inane rambling shite

Calm down my precious petal but it came across very much as 'I have more friends than you have cows'.

Obviously that season turned out to be a crazy, mental success and of course it worked well that year.

Not so much the following year though and again, most criticised it at the time.

Would you honestly have Ranieri or Pearson back now?

No, but that's not the discussion is it?

Maybe not with Pearson but it is certainly valid for Ranieri.

Do we not want to win the league again?

Wouldn't mind. Perhaps a pre season trip to Thailand and send Diabetes in to get some call girls and video it.

Wouldn't mind. Perhaps a pre season trip to Thailand and send Diabetes in to get some call girls and video it.

So you think he was a good appointment because it was down to him that we won the league.

You want us to win the league again but wouldnt have him back, even though it was down to him being in charge that we won the league.

If he won us the league before, why can't he do it again?

Calm down my precious petal but it came across very much as 'I have more friends than you have cows'.

Not to me or the other poster

Only to you in your sad little world. Hardly a surprise, really, flower

So you think he was a good appointment because it was down to him that we won the league.

You want us to win the league again but wouldnt have him back, even though it was down to him being in charge that we won the league.

If he won us the league before, why can't he do it again?

It was the right appointment at the right time. I'd not have MON back either and I think that was a decent appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566