Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no confidence in Puel. I do like his youth policy and trying to get potentially good players on the pitch but there is something very not right and Puel, despite acknowledging this, cannot get the players to perform.

RB Salzburg were great against Celtic the other night, loved the way they pressed and moved the ball. Rose, the manager’s name is.

I know it’s a bit FoxesTalk to suggest a manager I know nothing about but I’m ****ing desperate.

In my eyes, the summer transfers we made looked interesting and positive.

The sale of Mahrez was expected and we received plenty of money for him.

We bought a promising attacker in Maddison, a pacey full back in Ricardo go replace (the somehow-premier league champion) Danny Simpson.

A "new algerian Mahrez" from Ligue 1 who we all expected would not be as good as Mahrez 2 years ago and would need time to bed in.

THREE central defenders with the hope of at least one to replace the donkey Morgan (another premier league so apologies for being disrespectful again).

A replacement for Ben hamer, if a bit pricey, with the wondering thought if Danny Ward could be a future LCFC number 1.

The first issue this season. The back four has changed numerous times this year due to injuries, suspensions and even bringing in Simpson for a few games. Morgan must have something in his contract that means he has to play if fit.

The last 4 league games this December, we have changed the back 4 by at least one change. This repeats throughout the whole team.

This leads onto the second issue - does Puel know his preferred line up? I don't know if he does.

I believe this echoes in the performances. All season, I see the pacey transition from defence to attack similar to the counter attack style we used under Sir Claudio. However, with maddison linking up the play it was looking more natural as opposed to the direct ball over the top for vardy to chase.

A third issue I believe is the lack of a footballing brain within the side. Maddison is young and developing. You don't have the Mahrez who can take on a defender 1v1. Gray has inproved but it showed when he was absent through injury no one else could do this. Ricardo, arguably, could out pace anyone however we all know the defensive duties he forgets to complete.

So many times, including today's game at Selhurst Park, we are pushing forward racing ahead passing if forward. However, no one has the creative awareness or, perhaps the managers fault from forcing them to play at such a tempo, to think about the final pass.

The fourth issue is goals and Vardy is the only man who can provide these. We rely heavily on him and Ihenacho, despite his promising pre-season, hasn't flourished when given the opportunity.

After the lacklustre West Ham game, I thought enough is enough. I had stuck by Puel this season and thought it would all come together.

I seriously believe he was on the verge of leaving the club however the tragic incident of Vichai has actually gave Puel extra time.

I believe Puel should seriously go. Is he a leader who inspires you and makes you think we are going to go into every game and believe we have a great chance of winning each game ?

Who we playing today? One of those teams who are down there, we SHOULD beat, but we will probably have a Morgan slip up, red card, or go a goal down and try to grab an equaliser.

Last 10 games - LLDWDDWDLL

In my eyes, the summer transfers we made looked interesting and positive.

The sale of Mahrez was expected and we received plenty of money for him.

We bought a promising attacker in Maddison, a pacey full back in Ricardo go replace (the somehow-premier league champion) Danny Simpson.

A "new algerian Mahrez" from Ligue 1 who we all expected would not be as good as Mahrez 2 years ago and would need time to bed in.

THREE central defenders with the hope of at least one to replace the donkey Morgan (another premier league so apologies for being disrespectful again).

A replacement for Ben hamer, if a bit pricey, with the wondering thought if Danny Ward could be a future LCFC number 1.

The first issue this season. The back four has changed numerous times this year due to injuries, suspensions and even bringing in Simpson for a few games. Morgan must have something in his contract that means he has to play if fit.

The last 4 league games this December, we have changed the back 4 by at least one change. This repeats throughout the whole team.

This leads onto the second issue - does Puel know his preferred line up? I don't know if he does.

I believe this echoes in the performances. All season, I see the pacey transition from defence to attack similar to the counter attack style we used under Sir Claudio. However, with maddison linking up the play it was looking more natural as opposed to the direct ball over the top for vardy to chase.

A third issue I believe is the lack of a footballing brain within the side. Maddison is young and developing. You don't have the Mahrez who can take on a defender 1v1. Gray has inproved but it showed when he was absent through injury no one else could do this. Ricardo, arguably, could out pace anyone however we all know the defensive duties he forgets to complete.

So many times, including today's game at Selhurst Park, we are pushing forward racing ahead passing if forward. However, no one has the creative awareness or, perhaps the managers fault from forcing them to play at such a tempo, to think about the final pass.

The fourth issue is goals and Vardy is the only man who can provide these. We rely heavily on him and Ihenacho, despite his promising pre-season, hasn't flourished when given the opportunity.

After the lacklustre West Ham game, I thought enough is enough. I had stuck by Puel this season and thought it would all come together.

I seriously believe he was on the verge of leaving the club however the tragic incident of Vichai has actually gave Puel extra time.

I believe Puel should seriously go. Is he a leader who inspires you and makes you think we are going to go into every game and believe we have a great chance of winning each game ?

Who we playing today? One of those teams who are down there, we SHOULD beat, but we will probably have a Morgan slip up, red card, or go a goal down and try to grab an equaliser.

Last 10 games - LLDWDDWDLL
Spot on. He has made us so boring and soft.

He needs time. Same as any other awful manager we've had.
Yeah, Pardew,Allardyce,Dowie are awaiting the call. (Rolls eyes )

Yee jest but Pardew has achieved a much higher prem finish than Puel has with an absolute sack of shit at his disposal. The long game though.....perhaps in 1000 years bionic Puelis may have finally perfected his system.

Careful what you wish for, if we end up with Alladryce (seeing as his name got thrown up in the usual fatuous way) the football might be dull and we wouldn’t score many goals....

In his three games against Crystal Palace, we have an aggregate score of 0-9.

Not against a top of the table, Pep Guardiola managed Man City. No, no. Against a bottom of the table, Roy Hodgson managed Crystal Palace.

Woy, who oversaw England’s loss to Iceland, has tactically beaten our poor excuse of a manager three times.

I’ve been saying it since March, and I can’t believe he’s still here. Puel out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566