Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the people who would make the decision have a broader perspective than you.
If, or when he goes ,(all managers go eventually ) how long will the next incumbent get?
The writing was on the wall for Claude before he joined.
In my opinion. many wanted him to fail , just to say "I told you so!"
Some people are weird.
Should the club put out a poll and go with the majority? Feck knows.
Answers on a postcard, please.

Get ready to lose our best players lads

Yep, I personally always want the club to fail, couldn’t be happier at the minute. Just woke up one morning and decided I didn’t like Puel. Shouldn’t be long now, then I can get on with hating the next one for no reason.

****ing Nora.

Maguire and Chilly will both be off for certain if this ****wit carries on

Vardy would for definite, but he's too old for a big club to take him

Yep, I personally always want the club to fail, couldn’t be happier at the minute. Just woke up one morning and decided I didn’t like Puel. Shouldn’t be long now, then I can get on with hating the next one for no reason.

****ing Nora.

You're a fickle boneheaded snowflake so-called fan

I bet you can't wait for us to lose the next ten games to prove you right

FFS , some people...

If, or when he goes ,(all managers go eventually ) how long will the next incumbent get?
Some people are weird.

I seem to remember most were surprisingly impressed with the start he made. All that Southampton playing boring sideways shit for the sake of passing was laughable as for 4 games we looked good. Then he put his project in place. He had 4 games of good football and turned it to absolute shit because one day it'll not be as shit....he wasn't doomed from the start because of the ****ing fans, he was doomed because of his ****ing awful tactics and persistence with ****ing awful tactics.

Some people are weird.

It's the modern way. When you're wrong, you blame those that are right. The feckers.

I’m just fed up. Fed up. For all the mediocrity this season this is the most annoyed I’ve been after a match since the Palace match last year.

I’m at the “if he goes he goes” point. But no idea who would come in, hence I’m not actively calling for change.

Fed up with successive years of missed opportunities to move into the top 7/8. fed up at players like Gray who can no longer complain they’ve not had a chance to perform. Fed up at not playing to the strengths of our best striker in 30 years.

Most irritatingly, fed up at people in the football world and people I know who will still use the “you can’t complain, you’re not doing badly, you’ve been spoilt by title win” response to any complaints we have with results or style.

I’m just fed up. Fed up. For all the mediocrity this season this is the most annoyed I’ve been after a match since the Palace match last year.

I’m at the “if he goes he goes” point. But no idea who would come in, hence I’m not actively calling for change.

Fed up with successive years of missed opportunities to move into the top 7/8. fed up at players like Gray who can no longer complain they’ve not had a chance to perform. Fed up at not playing to the strengths of our best striker in 30 years.

Most irritatingly, fed up at people in the football world and people I know who will still use the “you can’t complain, you’re not doing badly, you’ve been spoilt by title win” response to any complaints we have with results or style.

Completely agree. The title win is now history but it always gets brought up.

If we had better consistency with performances and results, we would easily be 6th and above man United.

The games against United, Liver pool and arsenal were examples of us dominating for 45 mins and not for 90. If we had, we would have had a draw against them or better.

Against the teams like palace, West ham etc we drew or lost these and shouldn't have at all.

Its frustrating and I know it's history now, but I don't want to sit through the remainder of the season with the same results with Morgan in defence and Puel in charge.

My biggest fear is relegation if Puel stays.
We are sleep walking towards it.
Every one on here seems to think we are not in danger.
Let's see if we still feel the same on January 2nd.

This is my biggest concern with this whole situation. I genuinely believe that we have some good players. I don’t want us to lose them, but fear that we will.

It’s losing (or keeping) the not so good players I’m also concerned about. The slow but steady decline of the immortals - FWIW I think only Albrighton is even remotely near his level of 2016 - is depressing, and this knocks on to the need to provide a reliable and experienced base around which the young uns can learn the tricks of the Premier League trade, and the expensive imports can look a little less like fishes out of water - when players with 100+ premier appearances are out of form, it’s no surprise the team looks incoherent.

Some people are weird.

Many including myself were utterly dismayed and disappointed with his appointment. It was mediocre, uninspiring and a let-down. But to say they wanted him to fail is wrong. A true fan doesn't want a manager to fail before they've even taken their first training session imo. I believe many just thougjt he wouldn't do well and that he was a poor choice.

We would have all loved for Puel to take us forward into Europe like Burnley achieved (somewhat) and build more on 15-16, which is still only 2 and a half years ago and can still be built upon. All hope has not gone but I really do hope the next appointment is someone like Jardim, someone exciting and with a recent successful track record.

The Nacho situstion annoys me. We need a new striker and yet Puel denies it to not offend his current players. If he isn't playing well then he should know that his job is under risk. Simple.

My biggest fear is relegation if Puel stays.
We are sleep walking towards it.
Every one on here seems to think we are not in danger.
Let's see if we still feel the same on January 2nd.
I completely agree with you.

It’s losing (or keeping) the not so good players I’m also concerned about. The slow but steady decline of the immortals - FWIW I think only Albrighton is even remotely near his level of 2016 - is depressing, and this knocks on to the need to provide a reliable and experienced base around which the young uns can learn the tricks of the Premier League trade, and the expensive imports can look a little less like fishes out of water - when players with 100+ premier appearances are out of form, it’s no surprise the team looks incoherent.
If you listen to Robert Huths interview the other day, he said something similar, in that for many of the players, they played the best they ever have, and will ever do.

When we won, Gary Neville said at Man U, once they'd won the league, they started planning for the following season.
We weren't ready to win the league, and certainly not ready for the following season.
We are still paying for it now!

If you listen to Robert Huths interview the other day, he said something similar, in that for many of the players, they played the best they ever have, and will ever do.

When we won, Gary Neville said at Man U, once they'd won the league, they started planning for the following season.
We weren't ready to win the league, and certainly not ready for the following season.
We are still paying for it now!
We needed a ruthless approach to transfers and contract renewals instead we had a scatter gun approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363