Pu-el had a dream
To wreck a football team
He came from some place
But they won’t say he’s their own
We play like piss flap
We never attack
Time to **** off now
Your football is crap

Kind of disgusting considering thats based on the beautiful chant created to honour our amazing owner who gave us heaven and more but tragically passed away in a devastating way only two months ago. Too Soon?

Doesn't that just fit in with your rhetoric?
You've been on his back since it was announced he was our manager.
How can you call yourself a Leicester City fan with so much angst against the manager before he's even started the job?

Puel needs to go. I like many others, IMO including Brown Nose, were dismayed at his appointment. There were predictions that he'd do a poor job however you can't seriously believe anyone on here, devoting their time and effort to watching matches and making LCFC part of their lives as well as actually bothering to consistently go on to an actual football forum, would want him to fail and have a "rhetoric?" I was dismayed at Ranieri's appointment but much like Puel's, I wanted nothing more than for our players to play out of our skins week in week out and succeed. BN is a miserable sod but I don't believe for a second that he wouldn't be jumping up and down with delight if Puel led us to Europe and we played good football.

Generally, I'm most gutted that no one seems to want a very open 6th place this season and had we played a brand of football which worked for us and played a full match rather than 20 mins, then we could have and may still be able to secure that position or at the very least challenge for it properly.

If we don't get 6th or even try to push for it then this will be the second season in a row where we would have given up a quest for Europe. Last season was bad by falling so behind Burnley (who completely ****ed up their chance) and now this season we play shitty, inconsistent, gutless football. For me, you have to be blind to not realise it's the manager who is at fault. Thanks for trying Claude, au revoir.

Has to go sooner rather than later, we have lost our X factor and whilst he has given some younger players an opportunity, with the exception of Chilwell I am not sure I have seen an improvement with any of our others,if anything most appear to be regressing under his leadership and coaching. Our tactics are negative and whilst possession has increased it is because we play a lot of sideways and backwards passes. Too often the man in possession has very few options ahead of him, with very often only one player in the opposition penalty box except at set pieces.

I honestly believe he has bored the players to death with his vanilla tactics and approach, it certainly has with me, I rarely watch a game and feel like we have given it a right go, I always feel like we have come off the pitch thinking if only we had been brave. This cannot continue as we risk losing our better players and then we face the real prospect of relegation.

He seemed uncharacteristically animated in his goal celebration, last night.

Trying to show more passion? Feeling under pressure? Just a genuine reaction?

Who knows, it just looked a bit different to us.

Doesn't that just fit in with your rhetoric?
You've been on his back since it was announced he was our manager.
How can you call yourself a Leicester City fan with so much angst against the manager before he's even started the job?

If a manager does a good job, I support them. If they do a bad job, I don't. It's not a complicated position.

Southampton's experience told us what Puel was all about and we were fecking idiotic to ignore that and just go down the same path. Even so, I have been supportive of some of the things he's attempted to do on here multiple times. He just provides opportunities to criticise him so frequently it's difficult to see anything else.

And you can feck right off with your pathetic criticism of any supporter that doesn't fit your narrative. I believe that people that have been supportive of Puel have done our club a disservice. You think the opposite. Boo-****ing-hoo.

Pu-el had a dream
To wreck a football team
He came from some place
But they won’t say he’s their own
We play like piss flap
We never attack
Time to **** off now
Your football is crap
You missed the “woah woah woah” bit.

You had the knives out ready before he'd even started the job.

As did many when Ranieri joined.

I’m sure BN and others were ready (and hoping) to be proven wrong.

As did many when Ranieri joined.

I did - I thought it was a joke of an appointment, as did many others. He very soon proved me completely and utterly wrong, and I very swiftly learned to love the bloke like everyone else

I thought Puel was a poor appointment, and he has proven to be much, much worse than I could ever imagine

Not really sure what stupid, hopeless point is made by any of this, but there you go

I was not one of the early "Puel out" brigade. I have only recently, and most reluctantly, taken the view that a change of leadership is required. A new manager, inevitably, means a period of re-adjustment and wastes some of the work of the previous incumbent. I would like Leicester to run a set up whereby internal recruitment replaces a manager on the rare occasions of change but, we are not there.

Claude Puel hasn't been all bad for City. He has steered us through a tricky period between an unexpected League Championship win and a place where we are considered to be a long term Premier League team. The question that I would put to the remaining Puel supporters is, "Can you honestly see the team progressing?"

In the past, there has usually been the belief that we could beat anyone on our day. We should beat Newport in the 3rd round FA Cup match but, does anyone have even the faintest hope that we would get past a top six club if/when we are drawn against them? We are in a rut. We should be safe from relegation, although, I recognise that nothing should be taken for granted, but I do not see a top six place, or even that we are getting nearer to that.

I was not one of the early "Puel out" brigade. I have only recently, and most reluctantly, taken the view that a change of leadership is required. A new manager, inevitably, means a period of re-adjustment and wastes some of the work of the previous incumbent. I would like Leicester to run a set up whereby internal recruitment replaces a manager on the rare occasions of change but, we are not there.

Claude Puel hasn't been all bad for City. He has steered us through a tricky period between an unexpected League Championship win and a place where we are considered to be a long term Premier League team. The question that I would put to the remaining Puel supporters is, "Can you honestly see the team progressing?"

In the past, there has usually been the belief that we could beat anyone on our day. We should beat Newport in the 3rd round FA Cup match but, does anyone have even the faintest hope that we would get past a top six club if/when we are drawn against them? We are in a rut. We should be safe from relegation, although, I recognise that nothing should be taken for granted, but I do not see a top six place, or even that we are getting nearer to that.
Me too, i stuck by him and only switched when it became bleeding obvious we are going from bad to worse.

I find it impossible to believe that anyone on this forum would want any manager to fail as, by default the team will fail.

Generally, I'm most gutted that no one seems to want a very open 6th place this season and had we played a brand of football which worked for us and played a full match rather than 20 mins, then we could have and may still be able to secure that position or at the very least challenge for it properly.

If we don't get 6th or even try to push for it then this will be the second season in a row where we would have given up a quest for Europe. Last season was bad by falling so behind Burnley (who completely ****ed up their chance) and now this season we play shitty, inconsistent, gutless football. For me, you have to be blind to not realise it's the manager who is at fault. Thanks for trying Claude, au revoir.
It is as though Puel is afraid to get into the top 6 and he consistently selects a team to keep us just off the summit, we should have played our full team against Fulham a win would have taken us to 6th. Instead he targeted the Spurs game as a better option? I really hope he proves us all to be complete morons and we go on an amazing winning spree, but without a settled side I just cant see it.

Personally I would keep Puel until the summer. Maybe it's just blind optimism that some odd bits of the good play I see in games will become a 90 minute thing, or maybe I like that he's blooding a number of youngsters. But most of all I think it comes down to two things; I'm not confident we'd actually replace him with anyone better. And that two, I want to see some stability in the club.

(I'm not staying these are good reasons, if he was sacked tomorrow I wouldn't shed a tear and I'm certainly not going to defend some of his quite frankly baffling decisions )

But for feck sack Puel. Play your best team every week. Stop making seemingly random changes, like your picking players from a hat.

You had the knives out ready before he'd even started the job.

I look at the evidence and then have a gut reaction - I listen to my Vagus nerve - and it's right 80% of the time.

So, on the whole, it's easier to agree with me than not. Otherwise you may end up embarrassing yourself with desperate slurs. Several people were unhappy with my criticism of Puel ages ago. Some of them are now more vitriolic about him than I am.

There is a huge difference between being right and wanting to be right. Loads of times I want to be wrong. Get me on the subject of Brexit sometime.

I always want the best for my club. My critical opinions are always intended in that way as anyone with a vaguely developed brain should be able to discern. Whatever casualties there may be along the way in terms of players or managers is neither here nor there.

Just admit that you backed the wrong horse.

I always want the best for my club.

No, no. You have always wanted Puel and hence the club to fail since the day of his appointment. Clearly.

You “so called fan”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670