Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt he should be given more time at the end of last season and look for signs of improvement. He's had the summer transfer window and over 10 games in and there's virtually no real improvement. You could argue we maybe look a bit more solid now, at the cost of having nerfed our attacking threat. Now rather than scoring 4 and conceding 5 we're scoring none and conceding 1. Hardly a great difference - just the boredom levels have gone up. If we want a manager who can implement a tippy tappy possession attacking football style to help break teams down whilst not abandoning our counter attacking talents I still think we should try and tempt Wenger in - that's my two cents.

I think Wenger lost his passion for the game a while ago. Mourinho would lift the profile of the club, and would demand more from the players but don't expect the football to get more exciting. Also he would only come if given a huge amount of money.
Personally I think it's important to get someone with Premier League experience, particularly if we make the change mid season. Benitez is the only realistic option for me. Otherwise wait till the summer.

I look at the evidence and then have a gut reaction - I listen to my Vagus nerve - and it's right 80% of the time.

So, on the whole, it's easier to agree with me than not. Otherwise you may end up embarrassing yourself with desperate slurs. Several people were unhappy with my criticism of Puel ages ago. Some of them are now more vitriolic about him than I am.

There is a huge difference between being right and wanting to be right. Loads of times I want to be wrong. Get me on the subject of Brexit sometime.

I always want the best for my club. My critical opinions are always intended in that way as anyone with a vaguely developed brain should be able to discern. Whatever casualties there may be along the way in terms of players or managers is neither here nor there.

Just admit that you backed the wrong horse.
You do come out with some clap trap at times!
"Easier to agree with you than not."
You can believe want you want, but that line says a lot about you.
"I always want the best for my club"
That's not how you come across a lot of the time.
"Vaguely developed brain..." Hmmm
Backed the wrong horse?
I back Leicester City Football Club,

As regards Brexit, take it over to general chat and let me read your thoughts on the subject.

I think Wenger lost his passion for the game a while ago. Mourinho would lift the profile of the club, and would demand more from the players but don't expect the football to get more exciting. Also he would only come if given a huge amount of money.
Personally I think it's important to get someone with Premier League experience, particularly if we make the change mid season. Benitez is the only realistic option for me. Otherwise wait till the summer.
we could be in a completely different league by then

Down in three games time

Gonna happen, folks - you heard it here first

Down in three games time

Gonna happen, folks - you heard it here first
did I say down in 3 games? I said we are 3 games away from being in a relegation fight, the same applies with the top 6, a glass half empty or full whichever your view is.
people are discussing if Puel should be sacked and that maybe he should be replaced in the summer I think he should go now as our form is not good and we are heading in the opposite direction. please don't state things I have not said but then I guess it's all about perception!!

did I say down in 3 games? I said we are 3 games away from being in a relegation fight, the same applies with the top 6, a glass half empty or full whichever your view is.
people are discussing if Puel should be sacked and that maybe he should be replaced in the summer I think he should go now as our form is not good and we are heading in the opposite direction. please don't state things I have not said but then I guess it's all about perception!!
no you said we are 3 games from relegation, which is just not true, not least of which is because there is half a season left but mainly because we are 10 points above the drop zone and every team between us and the bottom 3 would need to win which they won't

Seems like he just didn’t type it very well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669