Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basing this on nothing but gut feel, but I can see Michael Appleton coming back in some capacity. Either as interim manager until the end of the season, or as Assistant Manager.

Oooooya bugger those articles don’t pull punches.

I suspect there is a stubbornness to Claude that rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

The treatment of King being a bone of contention is utterly insurprising. Silva, though poor in his limited chances, is an odd one too. Especially since we create **** all in central midfield.

It's coming to a close now that the ignorent media are taking notice.

It's hilarious how something can be going so badly at Leicester and it totally flies under the radar until someone pulls their head out of their arse and actually bothers to look.

Media and commentators just give us some constant Luke warm praise regardless of how we actually play in most matches.

now the media have got Jose sacked they have picked a new target, almost to the second Jose was sacked

Interesting how similar those articles are. Clearly the same “source”. And the timing of the Vardy comments can’t be a coincidence. Interesting how the King and Silva situations have been brought into it too.

Basically treading water until the New Year though. Without an Appleton/Shakey to step up immediately even if we lose 6-0 tomorrow and Boxing Day hard to see anything changing until after Cardiff.

Interesting how similar those articles are. Clearly the same “source”. And the timing of the Vardy comments can’t be a coincidence. Interesting how the King and Silva situations have been brought into it too.

Basically treading water until the New Year though. Without an Appleton/Shakey to step up immediately even if we lose 6-0 tomorrow and Boxing Day hard to see anything changing until after Cardiff.
There’s always Beaglehole

now the media have got Jose sacked they have picked a new target, almost to the second Jose was sacked
I’m not being an arse here, honestly.

I’m assuming you go to games because you obviously watch us very closely. What are your feelings about how things are?

I’m not a massively pessimistic fan, so I like to think I judge things on how I see them and I’m feeling very negative about Puel.

That doesn’t mean I’m right, but I’m intrigued to hear about how others see things. Do you genuinely see progress? This is probably aimed at HTB too.

I’m assuming you go to games because you obviously watch us very closely. What are your feelings about how things are?

I’m not a massively pessimistic fan, so I like to think I judge things on how I see them and I’m feeling very negative about Puel.

That doesn’t mean I’m right, but I’m intrigued to hear about how others see things. Do you genuinely see progress? This is probably aimed at HTB too.

Good luck trying to get any actual football chat out of HTB.

Good luck trying to get any actual football chat out of HTB.
Honestly, I’m not trying to be confrontational. I’m genuinely interested to see how people who appear to see things differently view our current situation.

I can imagine that Adrien Silva is absolutely seething with the situation he’s found himself in. We ****ed up his registration, he dragged his family over here and then we’ve proceeded to chuck him on the scrap heap almost immediately. Granted he’s been shit whenever he’s played but I can’t think he’s had more than two games back to back.

Honestly, I’m not trying to be confrontational. I’m genuinely interested to see how people who appear to see things differently view our current situation.
I am too, I’ve asked the question before. I personally see something very different to what those who stick up for him see so I still don’t get the other side of the argument.

Jose got himself sacked and so will Puel have when it inevitably happens. I know you are unable to put any responsibility for this on Puel, but come on mate. Also, there are a lot of seconds in three days.
I listen to a lot of podcasts to get through night shifts, as soon as Jose went they turned on Puel, print media took a little longer

I can’t be arsed with the arguments anymore and as such I don’t care if they sack him or not, he was given a remit to modify the style of play and lower the age of the team, he’s started 1 and done the other, the rise of Chilwell is something we should thank him for having the courage to stick with him, Maddison said Puel was part of the reason he came.

Puel is failing to get the team to gel as it stands, personally I like King but him being frozen out doesn’t bother me. I thought Silva would be made for this system but he’s not clicked either.

Though I would love to ask why Wes Morgan is still in the team

I listen to a lot of podcasts to get through night shifts, as soon as Jose went they turned on Puel, print media took a little longer

I can’t be arsed with the arguments anymore and as such I don’t care if they sack him or not, he was given a remit to modify the style of play and lower the age of the team, he’s started 1 and done the other, the rise of Chilwell is something we should thank him for having the courage to stick with him, Maddison said Puel was part of the reason he came.

Puel is failing to get the team to gel as it stands, personally I like King but him being frozen out doesn’t bother me. I thought Silva would be made for this system but he’s not clicked either.

Though I would love to ask why Wes Morgan is still in the team

I bet we listen to all of the same podcasts, Football Weekly, James Richardson, Ramble etc. All it is with them is that the demand outweighs the supply. They’re all committed to putting out almost 2 hours of content a week and they need something to talk about. They go on Twitter, find the tastiest stories and talk about them in an ever decreasingly entertaining manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363