Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s like a cat with 9 lives!

Just when he’s on the brink, he completely changes his methods and we get a cracking result against a top team. Just like against Arsenal at home.

It all makes it even more frustrating that when we take the game to a team and pass the ball FORWARDS, our decent attacking players are in their element and play well.

Why can’t we do it more often?

Delighted but confused.
How can you reconcile what appeared in every national newspaper this morning with a performance like that?

He needs to use this, it was a very different display tactically and not one that said that the players have given up on him. Great attitude to hold on to the win and they looked relaxed, not wound up and frustrated.

Sack him, I'm convinced that was not his doing.

Then again we do this every few months as if to prove a weird point

Sack him, I'm convinced that was not his doing.

Then again we do this every few months as if to prove a weird point
Think of the media furore if we sack him after winning at Stamford Bridge.

I think it makes you angry more than anything. You know we have some quality players but feel like Claude Puel's tactics are not only not getting the best out of them but in many cases hindering them as well. We rode our luck a bit today but it was a great performance, especially so against that calibre of opposition. This needs to be the standard rather than the exception if Puel is to stay on because it was night and day between this and what has been served up in most other games.

Or the rank stupidity of it, if he is able to get a performance like that out of them...
He just needs to dump his philosophy and play like that every game.

I thought that had happened after the last two games of last season, but alas no...

Or the rank stupidity of it, if he is able to get a performance like that out of them...

He's done it before, it's always random and followed by some absolute shit for months on end.

I don't think the guts and back to basics displayed in the 2nd half had anything to do with him.

Sack him. It’s one result vs 14 months. I’ll go with the evidence over the 14 months. And **** any media backlash.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...news/claude-puel-hopes-leicester-city-2359908

Its this kind of nonsense that tells me we should still bin him.

Thinks weve been brilliant does uncle Claude.

Also his repeated comments about getting results to show our good performances, hes more bothered about playing really nicely than getting results ffs.

Absolutely spot on Lako, for me the performances have been pretty vanilla, I would even say our position flatters us. I just hope he has learnt there is more than one way to play and win a football match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566