Quick quick quick CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverFox said:
Yeah Mark DeVries is going to learn how to head a football

I think his heading has been much improved this season, he won his fair share at Hull. He kept having a go at the midfielders though, as they kept pumping balls over his head when he wanted it to his feet.

highland fox said:
Feck me...not another one:102:

Where are the goals coming from ?
Where are the leaks at the back going to be plugged ?
Where are the attacking and defending options that capitalise on our ability to get goals at set pieces and prevent goals at set pieces ?

Steven said:
Where are the attacking and defending options that capitalise on our ability to get goals at set pieces and prevent goals at set pieces ?

Have they all gone with Connolly? Really?

I love this picture, it says it all really:

37919.jpg

alex said:
Steven said:
Have they all gone with Connolly? Really?

Quite possibly. :icon_sad:

We need that extra striker. :075: :021: :087: :100:

:icon_lol: i agree with you steven but there isnt anything any of us can do about it we just have to trust cl and hope everything works out ok

Look on the bright side... at least Forest can't take the piss out of us!!!

Yorkshire Vixen said:
:icon_lol: i agree with you steven but there isnt anything any of us can do about it we just have to trust cl and hope everything works out ok

Little or no comfort. Maybe it is at this point that all the consequences of the PT/Elsom reign are crystalised. :mad:

Steven said:

Other than the Top one and he was hardly prolific last season what as that got to do with Connolly leaving?

Babylon said:
Look on the bright side... at least Forest can't take the piss out of us!!!

They could if we followed suit and got relegated as a result of an inability to score goals.

SilverFox said:
They could if we followed suit and got relegated as a result of an inability to score goals.

With Connolly,MDV and Dublin how were we going to score more goals than last Season?OK with Hume,MDV,Hammond we may not score as many but if that is the case then CL will have around £700,000 to spend in January to rectify it.Things needed to change up front and money is needed to make those changes.In the end it was Connolly's choice to go,he wanted it.You seem to be ignoring that fact SF if he'd have said 'No,I want to stay' then we wouldn't be having this thread.

highland fox said:
With Connolly,MDV and Dublin how were we going to score more goals than last Season?OK with Hume,MDV,Hammond we may not score as many but if that is the case then CL will have around £700,000 to spend in January to rectify it.Things needed to change up front and money is needed to make those changes.In the end it was Connolly's choice to go,he wanted it.You seem to be ignoring that fact SF if he'd have said 'No,I want to stay' then we wouldn't be having this thread.

With the attendances down I just hope CL sees the £700,000

Let's hope this story goes the right way from here on. Sad to see Connolly go but sometimes managers have to take a gamble and this is a big one.

highland fox said:

The problem isn't with Connolly leaving, it's with the lack of a decent replacement.

As I said in another thread, I don't want us to have to rush out and buy a striker in January because we have to play catch up, when it's already obvious NOW that we need another striker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669