Quick quick quick CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I'm struggling with optimism here! We sign someone who has managed 15 goals in the league below and that replaces our 2Mil rated striker David Connolly...sorry, I don't think so!

Awful Awful day!!! Not helped by my hangover! Sometimes I hate this club.

Where are the goals coming from? DeVries has scored only 2 in his City Career, Dublin 3-4, Hammond 0, Hume 15 in the league below!

F*cked I tell thee!:mad:

SilverFox said:
I'm sorry, but I'm struggling with optimism here! We sign someone who has managed 15 goals in the league below and that replaces our 2Mil rated striker David Connolly...sorry, I don't think so!

Awful Awful day!!! Not helped by my hangover! Sometimes I hate this club.

Where are the goals coming from? DeVries has scored only 2 in his City Career, Dublin 3-4, Hammond 0, Hume 15 in the league below!

F*cked I tell thee!:mad:

Agreed 100%. Everyone agrees that goalscoring is one of our problems and now where are they going to come from ? :102: :icon_sad: :icon_cry:

Steven said:
Agreed 100%. Everyone agrees that goalscoring is one of our problems and now where are they going to come from ? :102: :icon_sad: :icon_cry:

I just don't know Steven, but I do know we are in trouble! Cheers LCFC! Selling the only person in the front line that ever scored goals with any sense of regularity was a great idea. Give yourselves a pat on the back and a gold star.

This is awful:icon_cry: Wake me up when the window is closed and the last one out has turned off the light! So many people are going to make that extra special effort to come and fill our stadium now that we leak 2-3 goals on average per game and no one can score in even a La Manga whore house.

Bravo:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

It's a revolution I tells ya. Hume will be an instant success and take us to the play-offs. Book your tickets for Cardiff for the play off final

^

SilverFox said:
I just don't know Steven, but I do know we are in trouble! Cheers LCFC! Selling the only person in the front line that ever scored goals with any sense of regularity was a great idea. Give yourselves a pat on the back and a gold star.

This is awful:icon_cry: Wake me up when the window is closed and the last one out has turned off the light! So many people are going to make that extra special effort to come and fill our stadium now that we leak 2-3 goals on average per game and no one can score in even a La Manga whore house.

Bravo:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

My only hope is that there are nearly 9 1/2 hours to go until deadline time and that something might happen in that time. :icon_sad:

xsubmariner said:
Just a thought but to play Williams and Hughes in the same team, put Hughes up front :102:

What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:icon_eek:

The?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:icon_eek:

Fook?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:icon_eek:

Yer! He could partner Rab Douglas:icon_lol:

Steven said:
My only hope is that there are nearly 9 1/2 hours to go until deadline time and that something might happen in that time. :icon_sad:

Yeah, one or more members of the board are going to aquire a shiney new Bentley!:icon_lol:

SilverFox said:
What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:icon_eek:

The?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:icon_eek:

Fook?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:icon_eek:

Yer! He could partner Rab Douglas:icon_lol:

.:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038:

Joe_Fox said:
It's a revolution I tells ya. Hume will be an instant success and take us to the play-offs. Book your tickets for Cardiff for the play off final

^

Yeh JF you can go to Cardiff but the Play-offs will be at wembley in 2006!!

bluefox said:

I doubt it - Wembley won't be finished by then, they couldn't organise a shag in a whore house.

Steven said:

has anyone conceded more goals than us in the championship?

:icon_sad:

bluefox said:

Assuming Wembley is finished by then!

The FA have booked the Millennium stadium on cup final day just in case Wembley isn't ready.
The Championship play-off final is being played earlier than the other divisions this year, the weekend after the FA cup final, because of the World Cup. Not that it should affect us, we'll finish in the top two :icon_cool

webmaster said:
Assuming Wembley is finished by then!

The FA have booked the Millennium stadium on cup final day just in case Wembley isn't ready.
The Championship play-off final is being played earlier than the other divisions this year, the weekend after the FA cup final, because of the World Cup. Not that it should affect us, we'll finish in the top two :icon_cool

Yeah Mark DeVries is going to learn how to head a football, the defenders will learn to defend, and Michael Schumacher is going to sit Gareth Williams down and explain the principles of effective cornering! (No one takes a corner like schumi)

Top of the league in no time!

webmaster said:

oh yeah, millwall have conceded one more

nice to see that the crisis club can just edge us out there

scoring isn't really our problem, conceding is. remember pre season when we were all eulogising about our 3 excellent centre halves?

wtf went wrong? we never keep a clean sheet

Darth Vodka said:

Except against Bury and Ipswich

Darth Vodka said:
oh yeah, millwall have conceded one more

nice to see that the crisis club can just edge us out there

scoring isn't really our problem, conceding is. remember pre season when we were all eulogising about our 3 excellent centre halves?

Too true hopefully CL might spend some of the money on a Defender who knows how to defend a 'Set Piece'...

Joe_Fox said:
Except against Bury and Ipswich

ok pedant

we rarely get a clean sheet in the league

The defenders are not the problem, its our system for defending free kicks and corners that is suicidal! If we change the system I think we would do a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566