R.e.s.p.e.c.t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet baby jebus! Somebody help!:103:

If you are right and Edward IV was debarred then surely the rightful King in 1461 would have been George Duke of Clarence and not Richard III.

At no time did Richard III claim that Edward IV was illegitimate. Indeed he was a loyal subject who fought alongside his brother.

Richard IIIs claim to the throne came through the allegation that Edward V was illegitimate not Edward IV.
Surely Syd, you are not confusing your Edward's

Firstly, Clarence was executed before the death of Edward IV in 1483 and his child, a virtual retard, lost his right to the throne. Leaving Richard.

Secondly, there is a reference to Edward's illegitimacy which was removed from Richard's declaration to the throne in July 1483 at the last minute. Research recently conducted has shown that Richard (meaning the father of the brothers) was not even in the right country at the time of Edward's conception - he was in France.

I think syd is David Icke, that's what the Leicester connection is. There are other similarities as well.

Think Icke played for Coventry as opposed to Leicester didn't he?

As for the other similarities, I'm not sure how an understanding of local history encourages a comparison with a sect leader. However the disbelief among various posters that I do know my local history has allowed me to extend my list of observations on the work ethic of the Blue Maniac Sofa Club:

(a) No foreigners (or at the very least murky people) watch football.
(b) Singing of an unpleasant nature at football games makes no noise and doesn't add to the atmosphere.
(c) Singing at football matches should be censored by an independent body with a view to making it more intellectually stimulating.
(d) Leicester fans are dumb, ignorant and can't possibly know anything about Leicestershire without first reaching for the encyclopaedia.
(e) All grammar among football fans should be carefully monitored and controlled.
(f) Poor people are stupid.
(g) Anyone with an IQ over 100 is gay.
(h) The majority of people on this forum (and all of those in the Blue Maniac Sofa Club) would do well do understand what a Fascist actually is, and then apologise for it.

He was from Leicester though.
As for the other similarities, I'm not sure how an understanding of local history encourages a comparison with a sect leader.
That's not at all what happened. You're making up your own shit again.
However the disbelief among various posters that I do know my local history has allowed me to extend my list of observations on the work ethic of the Blue Maniac Sofa Club
Some of us are having problems believing you know anything at all.
Hundreds of millions of foreigners watch football. What a profoundly stupid thing to say.
(b) Singing of an unpleasant nature at football games makes no noise and doesn't add to the atmosphere.
Who said it didn't make a noise? I hate to keep repeating myself, but you're making up your own shit again.
(c) Singing at football matches should be censored by an independent body with a view to making it more intellectually stimulating.
Nope, nobody's said anything even close to that. Making it up.
(d) Leicester fans are dumb, ignorant and can't possibly know anything about Leicestershire without first reaching for the encyclopaedia.
Nope, nobody said that either. As I said before, though, based on the standard your previous posts some of us are finding it hard to believe you know anything about anything.
(e) All grammar among football fans should be carefully monitored and controlled.
Inside the ground? Virtually impossible, Sydney. Nice aim though.
Nope. And neither are stupid people necessarily poor.
Are you claiming to have a three-digit IQ?
(h) The majority of people on this forum (and all of those in the Blue Maniac Sofa Club) would do well do understand what a Fascist actually is, and then apologise for it.
What are you on about now? Yet another imaginary conversation you've had?

Yes, that's right. Leicester lad David Icke played for Cov. But what has that to do with anything?

As for the other similarities, I'm not sure how an understanding of local history encourages a comparison with a sect leader.

Me neither, but like yourself, David Icke also has got much to tell people, if only they'd listen.
He also talks a lot of shite

the disbelief among various posters that I do know my local history...

Apart from knowing that David Icke is from Leicester...

...has allowed me to extend my list of observations on the work ethic of the Blue Maniac Sofa Club:

How exactly have you reached any of these remarkable conclusions?
Could it be that you're building stawmen?

Glad to see the Sofa King and Piers Gaveston are soiling themselves all over again. Not very impressed by the ripostes this time, all of them seem to have an air of 'no, that's you that is'. And the memory loss is very convenient. A shame you can't apply that to those cold and bony nights at Blue Maniac's house. The flickering candlelight. The hot unsteady breaths. A long hard column, straining at stretching fabric. Uncalled for. Unwelcomed. 'Now we're going to play a little game called The Naughty Flamingo, Macky'. If you tell us what happened, we can make it all okay, you know. Uncle Benedict will share your pain.

Glad to see the Sofa King and Piers Gaveston are soiling themselves all over again. Not very impressed by the ripostes this time, all of them seem to have an air of 'no, that's you that is'. And the memory loss is very convenient. A shame you can't apply that to those cold and bony nights at Blue Maniac's house. The flickering candlelight. The hot unsteady breaths. A long hard column, straining at stretching fabric. Uncalled for. Unwelcomed. 'Now we're going to play a little game called The Naughty Flamingo, Macky'. If you tell us what happened, we can make it all okay, you know. Uncle Benedict will share your pain.
Yes, making shit up again. You sure you're not a Christian, Syd? You're very boring, but I'm sure you know this.

Yes, making shit up again. You sure you're not a Christian, Syd? You're very boring, but I'm sure you know this.

You know what's great about that? I'm a bit boring - I know that, my kids tell me every time I tell them something someone said on the Leicester City forum - but I've posted 152 times. You, on the other hand, have posted 8,442 times and are yet to find anything of interest to say. I'd forgive you at least 8,290 of those posts had you managed to enlighten any of us along the way.

I am boring, yes, in the same way that a good historian (not David Starkey) or a good evolutionary theorist (not Richard Dawkins) is boring. The majority of you chaps, however, are more chipboard boring. Or 8,442 posts on Talkingballs.co.uk boring.

Furthermore, in your penultimate post you managed to mention my name twelve times. Which isn't bad for someone who's totally uninteresting.

The GREAT thing about this is that neither Jehovah nor I have made a word of this up. Praise be. (Cue religious persecution).

You go out for a couple (ok, four) hours and the world descends into chaos (and much bullshit). Obviously no-one is thinking of the children...Mawsley will not be happy.

Some of us are having problems believing you know anything at all.

As I said before, though, based on the standard your previous posts some of us are finding it hard to believe you know anything about anything.

Are you claiming to have a three-digit IQ?

This stuff really is magnificent. A genuinely angry little man who never quite fulfilled his potential actually losing it, right there, right on screen, in plain text. Did you cry while you were posting this? I bet the folks are proud of you, aren't they?

I hate to say it, but this really is textbook 'how to lose an argument' stuff. WELL - YOU'RE THICK! HA! DEAL WITH THAT! And so on, so forth.

This stuff really is magnificent. A genuinely angry little man who never quite fulfilled his potential actually losing it, right there, right on screen, in plain text. Did you cry while you were posting this? I bet the folks are proud of you, aren't they?

I hate to say it, but this really is textbook 'how to lose an argument' stuff. WELL - YOU'RE THICK! HA! DEAL WITH THAT! And so on, so forth.

That's the way to do it syd, when trying to argue but being made to look like a ****, resort to the ad hominem approach.
Will you be sharing any more of your fantasies with us?

I am boring, yes, in the same way that a good historian (not David Starkey) or a good evolutionary theorist (not Richard Dawkins) is boring.

That is probably the most fallacious argument that you've spewed yet. Are you seriously saying that a requirement to be a good historian or evolutionary theorist (or evolutionary biologist in Dawkins' case) is that you need to be 'boring'?
Big fail.

Also, why are you obsessed with Richard Dawkins? I'm really not sure why you keep on bringing him up.

Firstly, Clarence was executed before the death of Edward IV in 1483 and his child, a virtual retard, lost his right to the throne. Leaving Richard.

Oh dear. I had promised myself not to respond.

I did know that Clarence predeceased Edward. Since Edward ordered the trial that led to the death of Clarence in 1478 this was always likely.

My point was not about 1483 but 1461. If Edward was barred from the throne (and there is grave doubt about that) then it would have been Clarence and not Gloucester (Richard III) who would have become King in 1461.

I looked up Clarence's son Edward Earl of Warwick on Wikipedia since I knew little about his personality and was fascinated to find it used exactly your phrase "virtual retard."[A remarkable coincidence.

Now it being late I retire from the fray a second time and hopefully dream of being in hospital and visited by Leicester City Ladies Football team. .

I'm not angry, and I'm definitely not little. I'm just going on the evidence Sydney. If you act thick as shit, people will assume that's what you are.

You assert things without any shred of evidence. That's how to lose an argument.

You abuse people when you're being made to look a twat, which is almost always. That's how to lose an argument.

You make things up and present them as facts. That's how to lose an argument and look a complete bellend into the bargain.

Not angry Sydney. I merely pity the fact that you get satisfaction from reading things on this forum that simply aren't there. You're delusional, you're immensely tedious, you're nowhere near as intelligent as your mum said you were and you're clearly just here to try and wind people up. It's tedious. A less tolerant website would have banned you for personal abuse or flaming.

I looked up Clarence's son Edward Earl of Warwick on Wikipedia since I knew little about his personality and was fascinated to find it used exactly your phrase "virtual retard."[A remarkable coincidence.

:icon_lol:
Did you know Dostoyevski was imprisoned in Siberia? He wrote about it in House of the dead, apparently.

Now it being late I retire from the fray a second time and hopefully dream of being in hospital and visited by Leicester City Ladies Football team. .

I'm going to dream about playing naughty flamingos round at BM's place. I'm rigid and straining fabric at the very thought of it.

I'm going to dream about playing naughty flamingos round at BM's place. I'm rigid and straining fabric at the very thought of it.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I have no ****ing clue what you're on about but it sounds horrifying.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I have no ****ing clue what you're on about but it sounds horrifying.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

You've obviously missed the sordid fantasy that syd invented inside his own head earlier:

I haven't the first notion how or why anybody would resort to posting such bizarre nonsense, but I do agree, it sounds horrific, you sexy bastard you. mwah XXX
:icon_lol:

Cuban leader?

Fray Bentos.

That's just disgraceful racism, you should be banned from this forum forever.
Just because the glorious, anti-fascist leader speaks Spanish, you feel the need to associate him with bull fighting?
For your information, not all of the bulls slaughtered end up in Fray Bentos pies, there could be any manner of animal parts in there.
You really are despicable and that ill-deserved award should be wrenched from your still trembling hands, after you've been slotted with a 9mm to the temple. You sicken me, do you know that?

You see syd, I'm just like you. Do you wanna be best mates and play naughty flamingos?

I will enjoy any further enlightenment Syd can throw on the 15th century and I promise him that I will believe every word.

I thought the Age of Enlightenment was in the 18th Century? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00