Racist Chanting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presume you didn't see the other youtube video of your fans shouting "****ing p*&%&" at our fans outside the ground. And you haven't seen the posts on Foxestalk from one of our Sikh fans who was personally subjected to racist abuse from a group of your fans outside the ground.
No and No, personal abuse directed at someone like the Sikh lad is clearly not acceptable

HOWEVER, don't you feel a little bit embarrassed that a full grown adult was brought to tears by a twat making rude and offensive comments....

No not at all. What it proves to me is that what was said was so vile and offensive it brought a grown man to tears and the offender should be dealt with with the severity he deserves.

No and No, personal abuse directed at someone like the Sikh lad is clearly not acceptable

But he needs to toughen up as it's a big bad world out there, and maybe if he got more involved in supporting the team or watching the moon go by then the abuse would just become background noise.

I doubt most Forest fans have. If you focus on the one video you probably have seen it does look mild (for want of a better word). Start adding in all the other stuff and you start to think, was is it all just "banter", which is the excuse most Forest fans throw up.

Just been on the radio about racist chanting at Forest v Leicester. Posted on you tube now removed
and reported as a hate crime. I assume that was the Forest fans commenting on our multi racial
diversity ?

on RL this morning after the 7.30am news, they played the clip off you tube with F****t fans singing 'you used to be English, your not anymore'. they said a member of the public had complained to the police who have now launched an investigation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p00mks7d

fast forward to 1hour 38mins

If I were a part of a club who thought that chanting was ok, I'd be ashamed. BNP wankers, end of. It needs stamping out, racist chanting of any type in this day and age is unacceptable, end of.

Why were the Forest fans even acknowledging us? I thought they couldn't give the slightest of a **** about Leicester.

The one thing they made very clear on Saturday is that as a set of fans, they passionately only care about Derby County, they have an unusually weird obsession with them in fact.

I would not be surprised if they all went to watch County play when Florist aren't playing.

Last edited:
Why were the Forest fans even acknowledging us? I thought they couldn't give the slightest of a **** about Leicester.

The one thing they made very clear on Saturday is that as a set of fans, they passionately only care about Derby County, they have an unusually weird obsession with them in fact.

I would not be surprised if they all went to watch County play when Florist aren't playing.

They'd probably argue the same about our relationship with them.

I do agree that such chants are revolting and liable to cause distress; however, I also wonder if the publicity that such idiots get when this is blasted in the media, may not be counter productive. These "people" probably feel quite proud of the offence they have caused and they are now more likely to do it again at the next match.

This country is reinventing an uneducated underclass for whom such actions are as near to wit as they are likely to get.

To be fair, the YouTube video could be interpretated as racist chanting towards our multi-cultural city or they could have just been poking fun at the fact we are no longer an English club being ran by Thais etc. Can't see much being done about that really.

Only thick English ****s from shitty little estates in Nottingham could think that this is something to be proud of.

To be fair, the YouTube video could be interpretated as racist chanting towards our multi-cultural city or they could have just been poking fun at the fact we are no longer an English club being ran by Thais etc. Can't see much being done about that really.

Maybe one of our supporters has just applied for a different nationality.

They'd probably argue the same about our relationship with them.

In which case they would be quite stupid, considering we don't make ourselves look silly by being obsessed with 1 other team, we are a large county with 3 rivals, we don't try to make ourselves look like a small minded club by only turning up to 2 games a season.

In which case they would be quite stupid, considering we don't make ourselves look silly by being obsessed with 1 other team, we are a large county with 3 rivals, we don't try to make ourselves look like a small minded club by only turning up to 2 games a season.

I'd say some of use are pretty obsessed with Forest being not bothered about us. They certainly bang on about it and their fan base enough.

This was my initial interpretation of the chant but it soon became clear it was not intended like that.

Well the newshounds on East Midlands Today have picked it up so it'll get a good sensationalist airing.

I presume nobody actually heard this chant before the youtube posting, which I took as a lame attempt at one upmanship, at least the F****t money laundering operation aka ownership is home-grown.

Making a molehill out of a smaller molehill is our new national sport.

Well the newshounds on East Midlands Today have picked it up so it'll get a good sensationalist airing.

I presume nobody actually heard this chant before the youtube posting, which I took as a lame attempt at one upmanship, at least the F****t money laundering operation aka ownership is home-grown.

Making a molehill out of a smaller molehill is our new national sport.

Anyone in the corner I was would have heard it all game. They were louder than us so it was easy enough to make out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669