Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, by the way, first post after years of lurking as a guest. I suppose I could have chosen a happier subject to start, but I fear the prem will lead to more of this.

Welcome rjk. Enjoy the ride. Remember the ideal post combines the brevity of a Gwilliam, the restrained language of a Homer, the optimism of a Brownnose and the wisdom of RedditchFox. :icon_bigg

I think the reality is that this type of thing is socially acceptable in some circles. Society has certainly degenerated over time and perhaps the very thing that we are communicating via at this moment is significantly to blame.

Yes we have lost some things that were good but study History and you will find there are far more ways in which society was much worse than today. .

With all due respect there is a process to follow.

In this case the first part will be to interview the players involved and any witnesses.

Once this is complete then the club will decide if there is a case to answer (in this instance there certainly is).

The next stage could be to suspend them but in this instance and bearing in mind the circumstances may not be necessary.

They would then individually need to be invited to a disciplinary meeting which will need to be done in writing giving the players at least 24 hours notice to attend.

Then the actual disciplinary would take place.

Then a decision after a further period of consideration followed by writing to them and inviting them in to learn of their fate.

They will automatically have the right to appeal.

It has to be done this way to protect the club.

You are surely right. The club is no doubt taking legal advice and would be wise to follow it to the letter. The three young men will no doubt have lawyers to exploit any mistakes.

I was thinking back to another young man in a previous scandal. When Dickov, Gilledspie and Sinclair decided to spend their time on a club outing drinking £120 a bottle champagne with prostitutes Jordan Stewart almost joined them. Les Ferdinand persuaded Jordan that he would be better having an early night. I bet Mrs Ferdinand liked that.

Welcome rjk. Enjoy the ride. Remember the ideal post combines the brevity of a Gwilliam, the restrained language of a Homer, the optimism of a Brownnose and the wisdom of RedditchFox. :icon_bigg .

Mr Gwilliam, fancy not mentioning any of the female posters (well, all two of us).

The club announced that there would be an internal investigation and that there would be no further comment until the investigation was complete. This would preclude an announcement about any suspension.

They said that in the first announcement too and then updated the comment later in the day!

Is it just me who thinks paying up their contracts would not be all that expensive in football terms?

Nope, especially when one expires this month and the other two have 12 months left. Lets feck them off into obscurity now.

I've had a look online and it is literally everywhere. All over the media. Such a disgrace for such a lovely football club. I hope to God we sack them and get this association with all of them over.

Let's also hope this doesn't hurt out international brand image - If so then the Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese etc...might look at leicester as that sort of a club.

I'd certainly take offence to it!!

After the end to the season, the England call up for Vardy, the Cambiasso goal..... After all of that they have to go and shit on the PR tour. Imagine being Nigel.

Then I am afraid you are being a tad naive dd.

I think drummin is probably correct. For most non-City fans it's a show of faux-outrage, a little smirk and thoughts of "thank goodness it didn't happen to my team".

eww dont, the whole anal thing is making me feel quite queasy

A colleague of mine is constantly telling me not to knock what I haven't tried. This makes me feel quite queasy too.

They said that in the first announcement too and then updated the comment later in the day!

Simplz. They didn't make a further comment. They just updated the original one.

:icon_sad:

Last edited:
It's interesting that there is so much outrage on here and demands for these players who haven't broken the law (not condoning what they've done) and yet the Simpson thread is quiet. Why aren't people crying for him to be sacked immediately still? He actually broke the law.

And the bad news keeps on rolling in...

mirror.jpg

Very good :081:

Apart from the spelling mistake of course :018:

Don't feel sorry for their girlfriends - if the girlfriends have any sense they will drop them.

Yes, they will be delighted to give up the pampering and spoilt lifestyle that comes with (even a junior level) footballers salary and profile. Er............

I'm not just picking on Brown Nose, but all he had to say on somebody who has been convicted of choking another human being was...

He is the best right back at the club. Unfortunately, he also appears to be a pretty poor professional sportsman.

Why so little anger there compared to here? Surely that incident damages he club as much, if not more, than this one?

It's interesting that there is so much outrage on here and demands for these players who haven't broken the law (not condoning what they've done) and yet the Simpson thread is quiet. Why aren't people crying for him to be sacked immediately still? He actually broke the law.

I was under the impression they had broken the law? For me the main differences are - Danny Simpson wasn't slapping anyone about on a work event & The concrete evidence.

To my knowledge Simpson intends to appeal, if that's lost then **** him. There's no grey area where these 3 bellends are concerned though and they made sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669