Random News Article Thread

Yea. Nothing irritates me more than a duck in a bow-tie.

Jehovah's Witnesses have just been here. They irritate me a little more than a duck in a bow-tie.

Jehovah's Witnesses have just been here. They irritate me a little more than a duck in a bow-tie.

Invite them in and share your views on Satan worship and virgin sacrifice...I find it more effective and enjoyable than a door in the face.

Mrs Jeff works at the Licensing department at the council and she's always telling me about the grief she gets from people who think the law shouldn't apply to them. They have so many people who want to collect for charities in city centres that if it was a free for all we'd be inundated with a lot more chuggers than we have now.

Especially if you lock the door behind them when the come in.

My brothers mate at University was studying for a Doctorate in Theology, he used to invite the JWs in and spend hours pissing them off with arguements they couldn't counter, he also used to do stories for the Sport such as marrying people to cabbages etc.

Mrs Jeff works at the Licensing department at the council and she's always telling me about the grief she gets from people who think the law shouldn't apply to them. They have so many people who want to collect for charities in city centres that if it was a free for all we'd be inundated with a lot more chuggers than we have now.

If each one had to carry a duck with them it'd make town centres more enjoyable.

If each one had to carry a duck with them it'd make town centres more enjoyable.

There was a chugger with a very small pony type thing in Melton today. I have no idea why or what for, but it amused me for my walk back from the bank.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57