Random News Article Thread

:icon_eek: ****ing what?
Trying to rectify the situation they today came up with this statement;

"Representatives of the company have been supportive in their communication to Martha through her difficulties. It was only when Dalelven even refused to have a positive and constructive debate about her status as employed,and Refused further contact with her employer, the company was forced to end the relationship with her, writes El Korek"
(Google translated)

Trying to rectify the situation they today came up with this statement;

"Representatives of the company have been supportive in their communication to Martha through her difficulties. It was only when Dalelven even refused to have a positive and constructive debate about her status as employed,and Refused further contact with her employer, the company was forced to end the relationship with her, writes El Korek"
(Google translated)

47089-Theres-no-cure-for-being-a-cun-Ngxq.gif

:icon_bigg

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=9496533

Florida Gators linebacker Antonio Morrison has been arrested for the second time in five weeks, this time for allegedly barking at a police dog and resisting arrest, and will miss at least the first two games of the season after being suspended from the team Sunday.

Morrison's defense was the dog barked first, according to a police report.

Given the circumstances, I wish I was ballsy enough to use that excuse.

Last edited:
Four male witnesses turned up, huh?
:icon_lol:

Not very likely, even if that is what is required.

I think The Emir of Dubai found all the negative publicity too much and decided to be nice, sort of.

oops, sorry! I think there's room in every thread for this though to be fair :icon_redf

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Bournemouth68