Random News Article Thread

FFS did the fact she looks like a trans-sexual not make him suspicious?

Aha, what a stupid knob :081:

Did you ****!!!! That's why you re in this situation you sad ****ing mongo. £130,000 in life savings and you went out every night, my arse :081:

****ing spag :081:

It's so reassuring that in this world of spin and cliche, you can always rely on someone to tell it as it is :081:

Last edited:
A 23-year-old man was hit and suffered minor injuries as Police fired a baton round at him after reports he was carrying a gun in the street after an incident early yesterday in Grasmere Street, near De Montfort University, Leicester. Anyone hear about this?

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/gunman-hit-baton-round/article-676910-detail/article.html

I mentioned Mill Lane was closed off yesterday in the weather thread I think, I heard it was an attempted armed robbery.

"Adoption stands despite possible miscarriage of justice, court rules
A couple whose three children were taken for adoption amid claims of abuse may well have been the victims of a miscarriage of justice but they still cannot be reunited with their offspring, a court ruled."

Full story here

Extraordinary one this. :icon_eek:

"Adoption stands despite possible miscarriage of justice, court rules
A couple whose three children were taken for adoption amid claims of abuse may well have been the victims of a miscarriage of justice but they still cannot be reunited with their offspring, a court ruled."

Full story here

Extraordinary one this. :icon_eek:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Man wrongly jailed for 27 years walks free ... and is hit by a taxi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-jailed-27-years-walks-free---hit-taxi.html

The man released after spending 27 years in jail for a murder he did not commit has spent his first weekend of freedom in hospital after being hit by a taxi.

Sean Hodgson needed stitches in his face after being struck by the cab as he was about to cross a busy road in London.

His solicitor said the accident was just one example of how difficult it was for Mr Hodgson to adjust to life on the outside after nearly three decades behind bars.

Man wrongly jailed for 27 years walks free ... and is hit by a taxi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-jailed-27-years-walks-free---hit-taxi.html

The man released after spending 27 years in jail for a murder he did not commit has spent his first weekend of freedom in hospital after being hit by a taxi.

Sean Hodgson needed stitches in his face after being struck by the cab as he was about to cross a busy road in London.

His solicitor said the accident was just one example of how difficult it was for Mr Hodgson to adjust to life on the outside after nearly three decades behind bars.

i feel guilty for laughing but i did:icon_lol:

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57