Random News Article Thread

Had to read through that a couple of times to take it all in but ‘Buy a false leg for a horse’ really got me.

So go on is the Will Smith / Chris Rock thing a bit, or is Will genuinely furious?
Real. He seems like a very odd fish. Plus it turns out Jada Pinkett hasn’t lost her hair by choice. Unfortunate for Chris Rock if he didn’t already know that.

The real shame is they cut the camera away from Will. Just at the moment between him giving it a proper good Lol and remembering it's was his turn with his wife.

Real. He seems like a very odd fish. Plus it turns out Jada Pinkett hasn’t lost her hair by choice. Unfortunate for Chris Rock if he didn’t already know that.
Agreed. The slap doesn’t look real but the fury afterwards is pretty genuine.

Him not knowing has to be the only reason surely?

It’s been public for a while, I don’t see how he could have not known

Ture. Pretty much everything about them has been public tbh which doesn't help. Jokes about such a condition aren't great. But the other 2 don't give the impression of a sound pair with her open marriage and him being to blame etc etc. Some odd behaviour that could explain Big Willy's contrasting moods.

It's like Hello! magazine in here tonight.

Homer will be along shortly to give us some tips on how to spice things up in the bedroom and keep your man satisfied.

Ture. Pretty much everything about them has been public tbh which doesn't help. Jokes about such a condition aren't great. But the other 2 don't give the impression of a sound pair with her open marriage and him being to blame etc etc. Some odd behaviour that could explain Big Willy's contrasting moods.

Having an insane kid can’t help either

Having an insane kid can’t help either
I remember listening to the Harmontown podcast (by the guy who writes Rick & Morty and Community) and the host was ****ing incredulous that their son had gone to Kim and Kanye’s wedding dressed as Batman, which if you look for pictures, he basically had.

All sorts o’ crazy going on in that family.

I was thinking that Will Smith should’ve shouted ‘Welcome to Earth!’ before bitch slapping Chris Rock. I quite fancy watching Independence Day now too, if only to watch Jeff Goldblum getting his MacBook to interface with an alien spacecraft in one of the dumbest denouements to a film ever.

I remember listening to the Harmontown podcast (by the guy who writes Rick & Morty and Community) and the host was ****ing incredulous that their son had gone to Kim and Kanye’s wedding dressed as Batman, which if you look for pictures, he basically had.

All sorts o’ crazy going on in that family.
“I wore the Batman suit to heighten my experience at the wedding and prom which was fun, but also at the wedding I felt as though I needed to protect everyone there and needed to have the proper gear to do so.”

- Actual Jaden Smith quote

“I wore the Batman suit to heighten my experience at the wedding and prom which was fun, but also at the wedding I felt as though I needed to protect everyone there and needed to have the proper gear to do so.”

- Actual Jaden Smith quote
His dad should have delivered one of his power slaps to him the second he started to form that thought.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563