Random News Article Thread

:icon_lol:

They spend their lives raping and murdering prostitutes and yet this one gets all uppity over some bit of finger-shuffling.

I bet he pulled off at the next junction.

I'm going to have to buy the paper tomorrow... "Exclusive photo - and full story - in tomorrow's News & Star"
I bet the photo is not what I'm hoping it'll be though,

I bet he pulled off at the next junction.

I'm going to have to buy the paper tomorrow... "Exclusive photo - and full story - in tomorrow's News & Star"
I bet the photo is not what I'm hoping it'll be though,

I bet it will - go on, dip your bread.....

lorry_driver.jpg

“Mrs Chapman was pulled over by PC Simon Tunstall further down the motorway and questioned at the roadside. She admitted fully the offences of dangerous driving and outraging public decency, though not in those words exactly.”

:icon_bigg

In what can only be described as a moment of madness, she decided to masturbate to make herself feel better. It hardly needs to be said that it didn’t in the end make her feel better.

She didn't even get to cum, shame

There's more...

AN APPLEBY woman who pleaded guilty to dangerous driving on the motorway while masturbating has revealed she was trying to ‘cheer herself up’ after a catalogue of family problems.

Lorry driver Jonathon Kitchen spotted Miranda Chapman, 43, of Doomgate, with her bottom half uncovered and masturbating as she overtook him between Carlisle and Shap at around 4pm on May 13.

Penrith Magistrates' Court heard that Ms Chapman was pulled over by officers at Brunthwaite following a call from Mr Kitchen. She was charged with dangerous driving and outraging public decency.

Judith Birbeck, defending, said Mrs Chapman had been shopping in Carlisle when she received a phone call from her daughter telling her she was pregnant.

“That might be good news to for many people but in this case it wasn’t. Her daughter suffers from mental health problems that are exacerbated during pregnancy so Mrs Chapman was unhappy and concerned by that call,” she said.

Her son who is a soldier then called to say he was going to be deployed to Afghanistan.

Ms Birkbeck said: “Mrs Chapman already has a relative who has suffered life threatening injuries from Afghanistan so you can only imagine her distress at the thought of him being sent there.”

She then received a third phone call from her disabled father who lives in Ulverston saying that he needed her to go to his house because he had lost something.

While driving Mrs Chapman had wet herself as she suffers from incontinence and had pulled her trousers and knickers down.

“All these events made her feel extremely upset and in a moment of madness she decided to start masturbating to make herself feel better. It was a completely out of character action for her. A decision made by all the incidents piling up and she believed she was in the privacy of her own car. She wasn’t slowing down to enable other drivers to see.”

Mrs Chapman cried throughout the hearing and the court was told that she had suffered severe weight loss since the incident.

A friend was allowed to sit with her as sentencing possibilities were discussed.

Magistrates issued an interim disqualification from driving until October 8, when she will be sentenced following a probation report.

http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co...its__outraging_public_decency__while_driving/

In all seriousness, what a ****ing pathetic prosecution. What possible public service is being performed by embarrassing this poor woman any more than she was when she was arrested? What the **** will be achieved after wasting all that money and time?

To quote the contemporary philosopher Harbro-fox, pathetic. Friggin pathetic, in fact.

In all seriousness, what a ****ing pathetic prosecution. What possible public service is being performed by embarrassing this poor woman any more than she was when she was arrested? What the **** will be achieved after wasting all that money and time?

To quote the contemporary philosopher Harbro-fox, pathetic. Friggin pathetic, in fact.

:icon_lol:

george michaels jailed for 4 weeks, big bender will love that

i'll bet he gets to pick the soap up a lot in the showers

:icon_conf Is the implication here that all gay men enjoy being raped? I'll bet they don't...

not saying he will enjoy his time in jail, but he will be a prime target for some

:icon_conf Is the implication here that all gay men enjoy being raped? I'll bet they don't...
no, the implication is that GM will gladly consent.
because he is a big gayer

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664