Random News Article Thread

Walking around in a costume isn't currently against any law that I'm aware of and doesn't justify the actions of the pretend policeman, also wearing a ridiculous costume

I saw him on the local news last night - quite obviously a harmless nutcase who you could spot as being such from a hundred yards away

You gotta be some kind of utter nazi twat to dish a ticket out to a loony like that

Walking around in a costume isn't currently against any law that I'm aware of and doesn't justify the actions of the pretend policeman, also wearing a ridiculous costume
I wear a hi-viz vest or jacket every day and have only been mistaken for an officer by stupid kids on the odd council estate. They usually say " hey are you a policeman?" To which I reply "no". Then they carry on doing what they were doing. Mugging a granny, nicking milk, carrying out acts of mindless vandalism.

If this were an insurance claim I would argue that the old boy was equally culpable for at least part of the problem.

Walking an alsation whilst wearing that hi-viz jacket with the epaulettes? Mong.

My toasty warmest jacket is a padded hi-viz one and I have a springer spaniel - it doesn't mean I spend my winters impersonating a drugs officer.

...although the free booty I amass does come in handy.

I saw him on the local news last night - quite obviously a harmless nutcase who you could spot as being such from a hundred yards away

You gotta be some kind of utter nazi twat to dish a ticket out to a loony like that

Like Berney?

Nope, more that he is a "harmless" fool.

I have a story to suggest otherwise but I don't really want to say anything as police were involved and I don't think its been resolved/proven to be Berney yet. (Even though it clearly was him)

Walk along any High Street and they are awash with Hi-Viz jackets and vests. In fact so many you hardly notice them. This dick in a uniform should be sacked, if they want people to act responsibly they need to set the example.

Walk along any High Street and they are awash with Hi-Viz jackets and vests. In fact so many you hardly notice them. This dick in a uniform should be sacked, if they want people to act responsibly they need to set the example.

Quite.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57