Random News Article Thread

Bollocks, we all want cheap gas, even if it means that the whole country falls into a massive fissure in the earth, I bet it'd be nice and warm down there anyway.

Ladies how to increase the size of your breasts without surgery

It could hail the end to padded bras and expensive cosmetic surgery.

A new body serum claims to boost women’s cleavage by as much as three-quarters of a cup size in just four weeks.

The ‘boob job in a tube’ works by stimulating the formation and storage of naturally-occurring fat cells in the breasts, thus boosting the size.

Last edited:
You don't want to risk that girls, you might end up with massive hands as well. Best to let someone like me rub it on for you.

I'm screwed then. In the sense that having big tits and a nice arse is the be all and end all.
Knocker size and arse shape aren't a consideration for me. My main requirement is willingness to descend to my level of perversion. Then, in order of importance: flexibility, height and shoe size.

Knocker size and arse shape aren't a consideration for me. My main requirement is willingness to descend to my level of perversion. Then, in order of importance: flexibility, height and shoe size.

Exactly, if a woman doesn't run away from the idea of a 4 some with me, an Eskimo midget and a voodoo doll made from asparagus then I cam overlook most things.

I find cable ties and a cellar works well at preventing it running anywhere. But it must be dank, I couldn't bare a cellar not to be dank.

Breasts are all rather irrelevant once you've cut the skin off to make a nice body suit.

If only it would put the lotion on its skin.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57