Random News Article Thread

I hear you Mawsley, are you suggesting we should get in touch with his group for advice?

Sorry, I'd have answered this earlier but I've been running around Northampton in my pants for the last three hours.

At some point I'm going to have to find something different to do on my Friday nights. Still, airing a cock saves washing it.

Sorry, I'd have answered this earlier but I've been running around Northampton in my pants for the last three hours.

At some point I'm going to have to find something different to do on my Friday nights. Still, airing a cock saves washing it.

Did you take your pepper spray with you?

A couple who lost a bag at an airport were shocked when the finder posted it back to them a few days later - but kept their digital camera 'as a reward'.
Jeremy and Sally Weaving were delighted that someone had taken the trouble to find their address and pop their items in the mail.
But their joy turned to shock when they discovered the female sender had decided to keep their camera as a reward.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-bag-couple-steals-reward.html#ixzz1arscxkqo

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57