Random News Article Thread

To be fair, that is the entire readership of the Northampton Herald and Post.

That's it, I'm reporting this post to the highest authority. How very dare you suggest that people in Northamptonshire can read

It's relatively close to Daventry, so probably.

I once did a girl from Daventry. I later found out she'd gone on to engage in a relationship with her dog. Not sure if I sent her that way, but it's a nice story to bring out at parties.

I once did a girl from Daventry. I later found out she'd gone on to engage in a relationship with her dog. Not sure if I sent her that way, but it's a nice story to bring out at parties.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

The two terms I spent there will be etched in my memory forever.

Hideous, hideous place.

Dreadful people.

You did tell her you liked it doggy style ;)

I blame Bill Gates, McDonalds, various manufacturers of vodka and Sir Walter Raleigh/chips for robbing me of my record breaking international career and not lifting three World Cups with Wales.

'The Statue of Liberty is appreciated by millions around the world, but one woman from Leeds has fallen in love with the New York landmark. Amanda Whittaker, 27, suffers from an unusual condition known as objectum sexuality, which means she falls in love with inanimate objects. The monument is the latest in a long line of objects that Amanda has fallen in love with, as she admitted to the Sun on Sunday that she had a passionate affair with a drum kit in her teens. Speaking to the newspaper, she said: 'She is my long-distance lover and I am blown away by how stunning she is.

'Other people might be shocked to think I can have romantic feelings for an object, but I am not the same as them.' Amanda has filled her home in Leeds with memorabilia related to the statue and revealed that she has often thought about tying the knot with the object, which she affectionately calls 'Libby'. She has since visited the statue in person four times, when she admits to caressing it and leaning out of a window to kiss its hair. In recent years a number of people suffering with objectum sexuality have hit the headlines with their own unusual relationships. Eija-Riitta Berliner-Mauer 54, whose surname means Berlin Wall in German, married the structure in 1979' - Metro.

You're not playing by the rules FF, where's the news article? You could've made that bollocks up yourself. Why don't you feck off and start your own creative writing thread if that's what you want to do?

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Brentford67