Random News Article Thread

The only time I've ever noticed an advert on a bus was when 'New Girl' was being advertised and Zooey Deschanel was everywhere. To quote Peter Cook; 'I couldn't prevent myself from having a wank immediately.'

Steady now Teddyboi, that could be misconstrued as reminding enderby about his exploits. You have to be very careful when mentioning 'bus' and 'wank' in the same sentence.
He's a very fragile, shy and retiring individual is enderbyfox

Steady now Teddyboi, that could be misconstrued as reminding enderby about his exploits. You have to be very careful when mentioning 'bus' and 'wank' in the same sentence.
He's a very fragile, shy and retiring individual is enderbyfox

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did he ever bring that up anyway?

The Enderby bus wanking incident that is. When he had a wank. On a bus.

Last edited:
Why did he ever bring that up anyway?

The Enderby bus wanking incident that is. When he had a wank. On a bus.

I dunno, maybe "it just felt right". See wot I did there?
It baffles me why he brought it up, he's normally such a shy, timid lad who wouldn't say boo to anybody. Not even a goose.

Common sense? Hmmmmm, I'm not sure exactly what 'common sense' is being displayed there, to be honest spion

The acknowledgement that there would be no violation of human rights for those facing life and solitary confinement in a "supermax" prison.

Although of course there is a final stage to the appeal process...............

The acknowledgement that there would be no violation of human rights for those facing life and solitary confinement in a "supermax" prison.

Right, so not an ounce of common sense then? The very notion is patently absurd

They should just pop Hamza on a bus - he would be able to resist having a wank but he has a hook. How funny would that be? A one eyed man trying to wank with a hook.

Well **** you all - me and Enderby F find it funny.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Brentford67