Ranieri out

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't know what to do without the ball?

Yes, I know! On that radio clip, it was met with similar incredulity by the ex-pro (I recognised him but can't think of his name) on the show. So I wonder if it's not exactly what Shinji said, or praps not what he meant. Unless the journalist fella spoke to him in Japanese!

Good old vote of confidence

About feckin' time too

I don't think so. I think that's them saying "he's going nowhere, now work with him lads".

I'd agree with you ordinarily but they stuck with Pearson when we looked destined for the drop (okay the sacked him and went back on it) then asked Ranieri if he'd stick around in the event of relegation.

There are two ways of responding to last season's success. Either become outraged at becoming our normal selves again, or accept that was always like my and remain forever grateful to the man who delivered it. I think, and hope, that the owners have chosen the latter approach.

Thanks for the memories Claudio

I actually disagree.

Unlike the majority of votes of confidence this one sounds absolutely unwavering in it's support of the man. They will not sack him, regardless Imo.

A great message from the club in my opinion and I hope it makes those wanting this bloke sacked stop and have a think.

There is only one man who deserves to take the managers seat in the dugout for the upcoming Champions League games and it's Claudio.

Now, if ANY of the players don't feel they can give 100% for this bloke then they should go to the owners today and let them know that they are weak minded backstabbers who no longer want to represent this club, and then the owners should tell them to **** off and not bother coming back.

Means nothing IMO. I think he'll get the Swansea game, maybe the one after if he's lucky and if there is no discernible improvement - he'll be off.

Lako's right

These people aren't like those utter bastards at West ham, or indeed at most other clubs

Having publicly said this, they simply will not entertain the idea of sacking him for the foreseeable future

This is a clear message to the players and the fans - and a way of telling the media to feck off with their daily stories that everybody hates him. Also to that complete bastard Stringer to stop feckin' asking questions to the bloke about whether he's staying

I actually disagree.

Unlike the majority of votes of confidence this one sounds absolutely unwavering in it's support of the man. They will not sack him, regardless Imo.

A great message from the club in my opinion and I hope it makes those wanting this bloke sacked stop and have a think.

There is only one man who deserves to take the managers seat in the dugout for the upcoming Champions League games and it's Claudio.

Now, if ANY of the players don't feel they can give 100% for this bloke then they should go to the owners today and let them know that they are weak minded backstabbers who no longer want to represent this club, and then the owners should tell them to **** off and not bother coming back.

I hope you're right.

But he also does that WITH the ball.

true. So it shouldn't be too difficult for him to understand - even in a foreign language.

Can anyone actually imagine Okazaki being involved in any mutiny?

true. So it shouldn't be too difficult for him to understand - even in a foreign language.

Can anyone actually imagine Okazaki being involved in any mutiny?
Not with his little face.

Means nothing IMO. I think he'll get the Swansea game, maybe the one after if he's lucky and if there is no discernible improvement - he'll be off.
It does mean something.

To me it means he will be in charge next season come what may, and I wholeheartedly agree.

It does mean something.

To me it means he will be in charge next season come what may, and I wholeheartedly agree.

Means this to me too.

The Thais sacked NP for disrepect, they will keep CR through respect.

I think in the long-term this is a positive policy from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00