Ranieri out

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet it would be a disgrace to sack the manager who insists on playing him for 90 mins every week.

Yes. Like many on here CR believes that Vardy is a good player and will score again in his career.

Changing the manager won't be the difference between us staying up and going down - that's all going to be down to the effort the players put in.

I reckon Ranieri will be our manager next season. Now I'm thinking more of which players we'd offload/sell over the summer if we go down (note I'm still saying 'if' and not 'when'!)

There are players that it wouldn't concern me to lose (I'll not name names) but I'd be gutted if we lost Gray and/or Ndidi. And if we go down, I reckon they will go. From their perspective, it makes sense and there will be other teams interested.

Maybe we can do a job lot for some others, a kind of fitting BOGOF deal.

I reckon Ranieri will be our manager next season. I'm thinking more of which players we'll offload/sell over the summer.

There are players that it wouldn't concern me to lose (I'll not name names) but I'd be gutted if we lost Gray and/or Ndidi. And if we go down (note I'm still saying 'if' and not 'when'!) , I reckon they will go. From their perspective, it makes sense and there will be other teams interested.

Maybe we can do a job lot for some others, a kind of fitting BOGOF deal.

We have to NOT LET these players go.

Ranieri to stay. Next Prem team to be our Derby Ressies and feed the Band of Brothers to the Lions at the Den!

I love Ranieri.

Graceful and dignified, unlike nearly all top football managers today. A nice character too, it seems. I'm so glad that he was part of last season.
For Ranieri though, he can do one more graceful thing for Leicester City Football Club and that is step down.

It would not be nice for him to be sacked - not for him or the club but if he says that he'll step aside, he'll keep that magic and come out of it well. He doesn't need the cash does he?

If he stays, unless he does something truly weird and gets the players to work, it looks bad for him and the club.

Be special Claudio, stand down.

Sorry.

Are those the realistic targets then? Personally don't think it'd be the worst thing in the world if we wound up with Pearson again, but would suggest that that's about as realistic as us convincing Pepe Guardiola to ditch Man City. Still think we should go for Mancini, he's out of work, did very well with Man City and may be tempted if he gets the owner's backing.

Our problem is that last years heroes are now playing like zeroes...but we don't have anyone at all of quality to replace them.

Relegation written all over this.

In fact Mancini is arguably exactly what we're after. He took Man City from a mid table club to one of the top clubs in the land. The financial backing helped and he'd want some of that if he came here no doubt, but I think he'd be a great fit. The Leicester link is a nice touch too.

At the end of the day we want to try and kick on from last year's success by building on it, right now we've gone well backwards in the space of only 3 months!!!! You'd hope he'd be tempted by a less demanding role too, we're not a club that expects Champions League qualification, we're just looking to establish ourselves in the league - any silverware is an added bonus.

So imagine we drop Drinkwater, Mahrez and Vardy. What kind if reaction do you think we'd get from them? Do they knuckle down and show the desire to get back to full form? Or do they dissapear into the abyss?

They'd sulk on the bench before putting transfer requests in in the summer.
Who'd buy them on current form and with their ridiculous wages. I think they'd man up. Otherwise they'd lose all credibility.

So imagine we drop Drinkwater, Mahrez and Vardy. What kind if reaction do you think we'd get from them? Do they knuckle down and show the desire to get back to full form? Or do they dissapear into the abyss?
stats show Vardy is working as hard as ever, frankly who cares if they sulk they have had 6 months to come good drop them and play someone else, we literally cannot get any worse right now, we're losing and not scoring every week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566