Ranieri out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranieri admitting he might have been too loyal to last season's players and that they may have had their last chance in his postmatch press conference. I hope he means it.

****ing hell... he's quick to catch on that Claudio. It's only been 6 ****IN MONTHS MATE!

I honestly wouldn't take one of the 'band of brothers' to Seville. Let them all train at home. They don't deserve it.

We could play; Zieler, Amartey, Benny, Wague, Chilwell, N'Didi, Mendy, King, Musa, Gray and Slimani with a bunch of kids on the bench.

Actually, we could play that side in every game from now on and probably do much better.

I have no doubt that we would and was advocating wide ranging changes ahead of today's game. I could just about understand not doing so today given the efforts in the week, but he absolutely must make big changes now.

Has a club ever done something like this?

Chairman tells players they have to respect formation and team selection.
If players down tools during game and just go through motions then gross misconduct and wages stopped with immediate effect.
Wages reinstated when performance comes back.

It be hell of a risk, as players could claim contract breached and just not attend training etc.

Ranieri admitting he might have been too loyal to last season's players and that they may have had their last chance in his postmatch press conference. I hope he means it.

I only caught a second or so of that interview. For one moment I thought he was quitting. My reaction was being pissed off. I really hope he means it as this lot will not only take us down but do it as embarrassingly as possible.

Would love to see this team at Millwall
Zieler

Albrighton Amartey Benny Chilwell

Mendy NDidi

Mahrez Kapustka Gray

Slimani​

Ranieri getting sacked would be a disgrace. Not going to happen.

He will, for next week's game. Then he'll change back to today's team for the game the following Wednesday.

Strangely, I don't begrudge these players pursuing the European campaign to its conclusion. They got us there and I suspect we'll see a bit more effort from them against Sevilla than we have domestically.

They've forfeited any right to digging us out of our hole in the league though.

Strangely, I don't begrudge these players pursuing the European campaign to its conclusion. They got us there and I suspect we'll see a bit more effort from them against Sevilla than we have domestically.

Vardy can't score. please don't forfeit our European matches too.

I agree. Play our title winning team in the CL, but shuffle with 4-5 changes in the PL for the next game and then just tweak it as we go along depending on who we play and how it goes.

We must now twist.

Shocking from top to bottom, selection was all wrong, Wednesdays performance and result was the perfect oppotunity to make changes with at least 5 or 6 of the team from that game deserving the chance to start today, instead he reverts to the same old same old and guess what we get turned over ....yet again. Piss poor in all departments, and the most baffling substitutions, what manager at 2-0 down changes both full backs!!!!

For me I would be happy if Vardy, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Fuchs, Huth and Morgan never wore the blue shirt ever again, their time is clearly up and if I am honest we look like we are dead and buried so would rather go down fighting with a group of players who actually give a toss. As for Ranieri today was the final straw, he could and should have made the decision to reward players for good performances in midweek but he bottled it big time and as a result we lose again, he isn't strong enough to turn this round, we need a complete shake up and rebuild.

Shakey in as caretaker until end of season and bomb out the big earning egos time for some good old fashioned Foxes spirit and passion. My team would be as follows -

Schmichael

Amartey
Benny
Wague
Chilwell

Ndidi
Mendy

Gray
King (C)
Kaputska

Slimani

Subs