Reading Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole two times? Although flick-ons can be effective, they cannot be relied upon. Howard's partner just has to guess where the ball will end up. Not always easy, especially if his partner is having to do other jobs at the same time.

But surely if fryatt is that good he should know that when howard plays the team will hoof the ball up to him for him to flick on so should be standing in the right fecking position.I am not saying we should hoof the ball but for some stupid reason we do!

And I don't know why a post has been deleted but I read it so I will respond to it.How many players do you know flick a ball on when they are facing the goal they are attacking!!

Last edited:
Have you ever thought if he played as a striker and found space instead of coming back for the ball and getting in the way he might score more?

did you not see my point 'a'? He cannot be in three places at once

did you not see my point 'a'? He cannot be in three places at once

Did you not see my point he doesnt need to come back else the midfield gets too congested and what is the point of coming back getting the ball and playing it to errr nobody

Can I just make the point that I don't think and have not said that dj campbell is a better player than fryatt all I am saying that i think fryatt needs a kick up the arse and a game on the bench could be the answer.
Now I know there is a lot of leicester fans who think the great matty fryatt can do no wrong and blame everybody else in the team instead but wake up people he is only human and is bound to have a bad run of form.

but wake up people Fryayy is only human and is bound to have a bad run of form.

Starting with missing 2 out of 3 penalties!

Instead of Gally getting all his shots on target from out on the wing, why not let him start front and centre.

After all Fryatt could not hit the provebial barn door with a banjo at the moment. N'gessan, Morrison and others have had turns on the bench. Maybe if Matty started on the bench he might remember that he is not an automatic selection and start staying after training to practice shooting and hitting the target.

Starting with missing 2 out of 3 penalties!

Instead of Gally getting all his shots on target from out on the wing, why not let him start front and centre.

After all Fryatt could not hit the provebial barn door with a banjo at the moment. N'gessan, Morrison and others have had turns on the bench. Maybe if Matty started on the bench he might remember that he is not an automatic selection and start staying after training to practice shooting and hitting the target.

Howard missed 1 penalty and Fryatt has missed 1, get your facts straight.

Who cares who starts up front, I couldn't give a shite as long as we win.

Cooooooooooommmeeeeee On You Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuues/Blacks tonightttttttt.

Lets be havin' you!!!!

Potential feeds for tonights game anyone?

I would love for DJ Campbell to get on and score....we should get behind and encourage the lad to do well for us!!!!
:038::038::038:

Gooooooooooooo marching in...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673