Real Madrid Club de Fútbol

Status
Not open for further replies.
what like calling me a cretin . tosser

No, there was nothing thinly-veiled about that, I think you're a cretin, so I came out and said it. What I don't do is make snidey little remarks about how people should spend their money or how they should treat their children because it's none of my ****ing business and it's none of yours either.

No, there was nothing thinly-veiled about that, I think you're a cretin, so I came out and said it. What I don't do is make snidey little remarks about how people should spend their money or how they should treat their children because it's none of my ****ing business and it's none of yours either.
thats fine and i still think your a tosser

thats fine and i still think your a tosser

Well as much fun as this is, I make it a rule not to argue with the dangerously retarded, so I will bid you good day sir.

Off piste a bit (thankfully), do you live in SE London and cycle towards Peckham on Camberwell Church Street Indie?

Last edited:
Off piste a bit (thankfully), do you live in SE London and cycle towards Peckham on Camberwell Church Street Indie?

I live in Charlton and unfortunately have to spend outrageous amounts of money getting the train to Tower Hill every day. I know bits of Camberwell, is that the church that does the jazz sessions in the crypt?

yes, the church is about 300 yards from wher ei live.

I keep seeing someone cycling along the road near me in a city shirt and i haven't yet had the bottle to stop them and ask who they are (or something similar)...

Well if there are ever any City games on Sky I could always do with a fellow City fan to have a few beers with and watch the footy.

I live in Charlton and unfortunately have to spend outrageous amounts of money getting the train to Tower Hill every day. I know bits of Camberwell, is that the church that does the jazz sessions in the crypt?

I like a bit of jazz - I'd love to hear one of those sessions as the atmosphere in such a location must be amazing.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but this is the Madrid squad:

Goalkeepers: Casillas, Adam Tomas Mejia and Jesus. - Defenders: Arbeloa, Ramos, Albiol, Pepe, Varane, Carvalho, Marcelo, Coentrão and Nacho. - Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Sahin , Alley, Barn, Özil, Kaka and Di Maria. - Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain and Jesse.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but this is the Madrid squad:Goalkeepers: Casillas, Adam Tomas Mejia and Jesus. - Defenders: Arbeloa, Ramos, Albiol, Pepe, Varane, Carvalho, Marcelo, Coentrão and Nacho. - Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Sahin , Alley, Barn, Özil, Kaka and Di Maria. - Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain and Jesse.
Jesus! What a show these owners are putting on.

And it's all thanks to Sven as well as the owners.
"I had a phone call from an agent many months ago, who asked if we would be interested in playing Real Madrid and as soon as I spoke to the owners and they agreed to it. They're one of the best football teams in the world and to have them here in front of a sold-out crowd is perfect."

Following the hilarious move of booing Ronaldinho when Barca came here a while back, I assume there will be similar for Ronaldo and company this afternoon? I hope not but I'm expecting the worst.

In advance of what will be a great occasion, thank you to Sven and the owners for getting this game set up. I hope we see a few memorable pieces of football that simply don't usually happen here. The media will be out in force no doubt. We can proudly say that today, the fans of every other club in the Country will be envious of us.

I just hope the contract for the game stipulated that they can't do us by too many. 0-3 is about the worst we can shrug off.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but this is the Madrid squad:

Goalkeepers: Casillas, Adam Tomas Mejia and Jesus. - Defenders: Arbeloa, Ramos, Albiol, Pepe, Varane, Carvalho, Marcelo, Coentrão and Nacho. - Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Sahin , Alley, Barn, Özil, Kaka and Di Maria. - Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain and Jesse.

And they'll all be in the shop window, trying to impress the King Power folks and Jas.

it will be a severe test for the defensive guard , i cant really see us troubling their defence (unless a couple of strikers are signed pre match, but it should be a wonderfull occassion and shows how the club is progressing and is in good hands

It certainly has surprised me how this game has been taken onboard by many.
Not going personally, and I must admit, slightly envious of those that are.
Hoping for a stream (not a babbling brook) to watch the new City line up.

Like most fans, I look forward to a new season with faithful optimism, but this season, there's something special going on down the King Power stadium.

The Svenolution is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670