Richard & Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll second that, my current girlfriend isnt what you would call 'crass' or even a 'ladette', but the things she has told me her and the women at work have spoken about and what the women at her work get up to sexually have made me blush, and sometimes wretch, and I consider myself pretty open minded to most things.

Double standards are rife in most workplaces when it comes to precieved sexism. I was once told to remove a picture of Kirsty Gallacher from my PC desktop wallpaper as the women might find it offensive. However, when I asked one of the female members of staff to remove a calendar featuring semi naked men from her desk as I thought it inapropriate, I was told to **** off and mind my own business. :102:

Last edited:
Double standards are rife in most workplaces when it comes to precieved sexism. I was once told to remove a picture of Kirsty Gallacher from my PC desktop wallpaper as the women might find it offensive. However, when I asked one of the female members of staff to remove a calendar featuring semi naked men from her desk as I thought it inapropriate, I was told to **** off and mind my own business. :102:

Totally agree, most of the women here have pictures of sports and film stars with tops off etc on their desks, and I have had women at work say suggestive things to me, not that I mind like, good ego massage. But if it was the other way around, I would be hauled in front of HR.

Yep, double standards are everywhere.

I'll second that, my current girlfriend isnt what you would call 'crass' or even a 'ladette', but the things she has told me her and the women at work have spoken about and what the women at her work get up to sexually have made me blush, and sometimes wretch, and I consider myself pretty open minded to most things.

What sort of things? PM if you want :110:

TBF you were wanking at the time.

What sort of things? PM if you want :110:

Ok, you ready, got the hand cream and tissues? Then I'll begin....

One of the women she works with is in her late 40's, single mum. Goes on these sex buddy sites and picks up random men, shags them in hotels and shows the pix off at work. Now that's not too bad, however when she's going through, shall we say, a dry patch, she will lay on the floor, naked, smear dog food all over her bits and get her kicks by letting the dog lick off the chum! Having seen said lady, the stomach churning was somewhat enhanced! :icon_sad:

Also, I met this lady again just before Xmas. She had a rash on her chin and mouth which she professed to be ball rash...... turns out it was herpes. :icon_conf

One of the women she works with is in her late 40's, single mum. Goes on these sex buddy sites and picks up random men, shags them in hotels and shows the pix off at work. Now that's not too bad, however when she's going through, shall we say, a dry patch, she will lay on the floor, naked, smear dog food all over her bits and get her kicks by letting the dog lick off the chum! Having seen said lady, the stomach churning was somewhat enhanced! :icon_sad:

Also, I met this lady again just before Xmas. She had a rash on her chin and mouth which she professed to be ball rash...... turns out it was herpes. :icon_conf

Sweet baby Jebus.... :icon_conf

Pictures or GTFO

Whats that mean?

There's 2 reasons I will not be sending pictures

1) I wasn't there so have none

2) You have not seen this woman, it would make your eyes bleed!!

Remember this is the man that gave us lolhello

Get him the pictures

He needs them

i think we need a "weirdest sex stories you've ever heard" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687