Richard & Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not, but just because there's a special type of idiot woman that makes retarded, thoughtless comments doesn't excuse Andy Gray's plainly offensive behaviour.

His behaviour is clearly offensive to you. My point is thats its not offensive to all. I wouldnt say a "special type of idiot woman" I would say the majority of women especially in a pack would be just as graphic and crass as a group of men. I would go on to say that in this day younger women are generally even more sexually outgoing than previous generations probably even more so than males of my generation.
I see no difference in Andy Gray's sexual comments than BF, Cate and Siouxsie discussing the merits of Matt Oakleys arse. Im also surprised at double standards in day to day behaviour and the sudden wave of morality. The Sun of all papers printing pages about Andy Grays lack of respect for women ? Do me a favour.

Last edited:
Still not found out if this bint knows the offside rule.

His behaviour is clearly offensive to you. My point is thats its not offensive to all. I wouldnt say a "special type of idiot woman" I would say the majority of women especially in a pack would be just as graphic and crass as a group of men. I would go on to say that in this day younger women are generally even more sexually outgoing than previous generations probably even more so than males of my generation.
I see no difference in Andy Gray's sexual comments than BF, Cate and Siouxsie discussing the merits of Matt Oakleys arse. Im also surprised at double standards in day to day behaviour and the sudden wave of morality. The Sun of all papers printing pages about Andy Grays lack of respect for women ? Do me a favour.

The most offensive thing about Andy Gray is that he has been receiving £1.7m a year for the carp he gets away with on Sky Sports, problem is they'll probably replace Keys and Gray with two similar morons.

Was this printed on page 3 by any chance? :icon_wink

The most offensive thing about Andy Gray is that he has been receiving £1.7m a year for the carp he gets away with on Sky Sports, problem is they'll probably replace Keys and Gray with two similar morons.

Why do people always mention how much somebody earns as a reason for not liking them? :102:

I guess he was just in the right plaice when the contracts were being negotiated

Why do people always mention how much somebody earns as a reason for not liking them? :102:

I don't dislike Andy Gray, I have never met the guy but I do think he brought nothing of interest to his job on sky and wasn't worth £1.7m a year, my reference to his salary was to say it was way over the odds.

I'll second that, my current girlfriend isnt what you would call 'crass' or even a 'ladette', but the things she has told me her and the women at work have spoken about and what the women at her work get up to sexually have made me blush, and sometimes wretch, and I consider myself pretty open minded to most things.

I'v about haddock up to here with these lousy puns.

Quality? talking out your Bass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670