Richard & Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC'sGodWears9

Just downloaded the new commentary pack for FIFA 11, it's really realistic, my girlfriend walked in and Andy Gray told her to 'F**k off back to the kitchen'.

I know it's poor...

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Just downloaded the new commentary pack for FIFA 11, it's really realistic, my girlfriend walked in and Andy Gray told her to 'F**k off back to the kitchen'.

I get the feeling I've heard it before.

beaumontfox

I see no difference in Andy Gray's sexual comments than BF, Cate and Siouxsie discussing the merits of Matt Oakleys arse.

We are being complimentary towards his arse, not being nasty and slagging him off for being a man.:icon_razz

Still not found out if this bint knows the offside rule.

She did on the occasion they were on about.

Totally agree, most of the women here have pictures of sports and film stars with tops off etc on their desks, and I have had women at work say suggestive things to me, not that I mind like, good ego massage. But if it was the other way around, I would be hauled in front of HR.

I have a picture of Kisnorbo topless next to my work area, It's excusable though cos it's from the Southend game when we got promoted:icon_razz

That said, being only one of two women on the factory floor of our place, one ickle topless pic of Kissa doesn't compare to all the page 3 calendars about. I tried to even it up by having pics of Oakley's arse and lots of Take That but they are still outnumbered.

David Gwilliam

Obviously Sky need a successor to Andy Gray.

Programmes on architectural history have shown through Griff Rees Jones and David Dimbleby and another I will mention later that TV presenters can get ratings without a deep knowledge of the subject.

In the current climate three things four things make sense
the new presenter should be a woman.
she should not be attractive.
she should not use lewd language
as shown above she needs to show she can do programmes without knowing anything about the subject.

Step forward the perfect successor to Andy Gray - Sister Wendy Becket.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Obviously Sky need a successor to Andy Gray.

Programmes on architectural history have shown through Griff Rees Jones and David Dimbleby and another I will mention later that TV presenters can get ratings without a deep knowledge of the subject.

In the current climate three things four things make sense
the new presenter should be a woman.
she should not be attractive.
she should not use lewd language
as shown above she needs to show she can do programmes without knowing anything about the subject.

Step forward the perfect successor to Andy Gray - Sister Wendy Becket.

:018: Griff Rhys Jones

RHYDAL

Gok Wan is the root of all this evil. Mark my words.

Unless he is executed immediately, the emasculation of the male race will continue until we're all named Ricky, with moisture rich skin and co-ordinated satchels.

RHYDAL

Which, funnily enough, is what alex does every time he's on telly
How often is alex on telly?
Is there a warning about this behaviour at the start of the programme along the lines....."This programme contains scenes of masturbation involving garden implements and Leicester City memorabilia which most decent people will find both offensive and disturbing."?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670