Richard & Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person I would like to see sacked is the one who posted that YouTube video. There is someone at Sky who is out to get a colleague and they are poison in any organisation.

No different to any conversation I hear regularly at work. Especially from the female contingent.
Maybe not, but just because there's a special type of idiot woman that makes retarded, thoughtless comments doesn't excuse Andy Gray's plainly offensive behaviour.

The person I would like to see sacked is the one who posted that YouTube video. There is someone at Sky who is out to get a colleague and they are poison in any organisation.
Yes, everyone should cover for everyone else. No mistakes should be highlighted, all theft, fraud, bullying, threatening behaviour etc should be swept under the carpet. Pretend it doesn't happen. That'll make everything ok.

Maybe not, but just because there's a special type of idiot woman that makes retarded, thoughtless comments doesn't excuse Andy Gray's plainly offensive behaviour.

Offensive?

Priests sticking their cocks into alter boys and police chiefs wanking themselves to photos of naked 6 year olds - that kind of stuff could be described as offensive.

Andy Gray is, was and always will be a ****ing idiot - and there is now a widespread understanding of that.

Hardly offensive.

Offensive?

Priests sticking their cocks into alter boys and police chiefs wanking themselves to photos of naked 6 year olds - that kind of stuff could be described as offensive.

Andy Gray is, was and always will be a ****ing idiot - and there is now a widespread understanding of that.

Hardly offensive.
What a bizarre pair of comparisons. Now I get the message. Misogyny and crass sexual bullying in the workplace are ok. Now I get it.

Yes, everyone should cover for everyone else. No mistakes should be highlighted, all theft, fraud, bullying, threatening behaviour etc should be swept under the carpet. Pretend it doesn't happen. That'll make everything ok.

What you are referring to are not mistakes and do need to be dealt with.

The impression is that Keys and Rednapp had a good relationship and I see no evidence that Jamie was offended. The decision by someone to put it on YouTube at a time when Richard Keys career is known to be vulnerable is a very big deal and simply malicious..

It is noticeable that we do not know who put it on YouTube and one thing I am always uneasy about is anonymity. If I was working at Sky I would not trust anyone who did that to a colleague.

It is noticeable that we do not know who put it on YouTube and one thing I am always uneasy about is anonymity.

Well, we can certainly narrow it down. Obviously it was a man because a scatty woman wouldn't have been able to do anything as technical as post it up there

That's because some people make it their mission to be outraged on a semi-professional basis...in the ridiculous belief that life should be akin to rolling in a sunny daisy field from birth till death.

They are wrong.

They are c****.

Is the money any good?

It is noticeable that we do not know who put it on YouTube and one thing I am always uneasy about is anonymity. If I was working at Sky I would not trust anyone who did that to a colleague.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/26/andy-gray-richard-keys-sixist

According to this and other reports I've read it seems there would be a number of people willing to do that to those 2.

It does sound like this has been used as a very convenient excuse by the management.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/26/andy-gray-richard-keys-sixist

According to this and other reports I've read it seems there would be a number of people willing to do that to those 2.

It does sound like this has been used as a very convenient excuse by the management.

I do not trust that story one bit. Three people from a huge organisation give their view anonymously and that is taken to reflect the general concensus. If they actually exist to attack former colleagues by name without being willing to give yours seems to me to show a total lack of integrity.

Personally I would trust football pundits more than I would journalists for any national newspaper. The only journalists I trust work for "Country Life" magazine which comes out on Wednesday. To my surprise today's issue has not covered this story at all.

I do not trust that story one bit. Three people from a huge organisation give their view anonymously and that is taken to reflect the general concensus. If they actually exist to attack former colleagues by name without being willing to give yours seems to me to show a total lack of integrity.

Personally I would trust football pundits more than I would journalists for any national newspaper. The only journalists I trust work for "Country Life" magazine which comes out on Wednesday. To my surprise today's issue has not covered this story at all.

I expect it's more defence than attack.

You're saying that they should allow themselves to be identified and make themselves targets for further abuse / bullying / victimisation by people who sympathise with those two cretins?

The only journalists I trust work for "Country Life" magazine which comes out on Wednesday. To my surprise today's issue has not covered this story at all.

I'm looking forward to the next issue of Private Eye myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69