Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not surprised.

The worrying thing is we had a 3 month break and then still returned with the same dire form and same level of dismal performances.

It doesn’t bode well for the start of next season.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Although it does seem a bit weird that since we won the league, bring in a new manager, players play really well for a period, then something goes amiss, and it all turns to ratshit.

We bring in a new manager, players play really well for a period, then something goes a miss, and it all turns to ratshit.
We bring in a new manager, players play really well for a period, then something goes a miss, and it all turns to ratshit.

Then when we get rid of BR, we bring in a new manager, players play really well for a period, then something goes a miss, and it all turns to ratshit.

Wasn’t Sean from Enderby posting accurate line ups 24 hours before kick off before lockdown? He obviously knows somebody at the club.

Wasn’t Sean from Enderby posting accurate line ups 24 hours before kick off before lockdown? He obviously knows somebody at the club.
Anyone at the training ground would know the line up the day before a game, with the restricted staff numbers there right now it would be extremely unlikely that someone would be in a position to know what he's claimed would leak it

Well he’s guaranteed a top five finish. So that rules out sacking him at the end of the season, for me.

Whether Champions’ League or Europa League I expect to see him demonstrate that he understands what has gone wrong and knows how to address those things. But Leicester City can’t sack managers for earning European football.

Fair play to Brenda. That was a good reaction but it now needs following up.

Fair play to Brenda. That was a good reaction but it now needs following up.

Absolutely agree.

It’s still 24 points from 20 matches. Great reaction and it shows that the players haven’t just downed tools which is pleasing. But it needs to be followed up.

Having said that, even if we win the next two and make the Champions League, clearly I’ll be delighted going into next season. But it’ll still be in the back of my mind going into next season that we managed to go an entire half a season with bottom 5 form.

However I’m sure that’ll all be forgotten when we’re at the King Power hearing the Champions League anthem blaring out.

I would've taken euro league qualification before the season started. It's better to be in it than not....but it's a bit of a JPT competition. That said....we're all going on a....

Top 5 finish is a great achievement, no matter how you look at it.

This is the 2nd best finish we've had in my lifetime, no matter how the last 2 games go.

Hopefully after tonight's reaction and performance, we can put any talk of Brendan losing the dressing room etc to bed.

Well done to the players and the manager for that kind of reaction after the weekends shocking performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566