Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perspective:

we’re fourth in the league having virtually won twice as many games as we have lost.

This gives us 66 points for the season we continues on the current trajectory.
But why just 11 games? Why not 10 or 12?

Actually it should be multiples of 38

He’s a wrong un.

I called it with Puel 5 months into his regime, and the thread went very similar to this, with the usual suspects saying I was stupid to think that blah blah blah.

It was then a whole year wasted after that when we finally got rid. Even then, some were backing him and said it was the wrong thing to do.

I just don’t want to waste another year like we did with Puel, but it looks like we will.

Something’s just not right. I’m surprised there’s not more that can see it yet, but there we are.

Some of our results have been a "little disappointing"?

Wow. Does anyone else find that to be just a tad of an understatement?

He’s a wrong un.

I called it with Puel 5 months into his regime, and the thread went very similar to this, with the usual suspects saying I was stupid to think that blah blah blah.

It was then a whole year wasted after that when we finally got rid. Even then, some were backing him and said it was the wrong thing to do.

I just don’t want to waste another year like we did with Puel, but it looks like we will.

Something’s just not right. I’m surprised there’s not more that can see it yet, but there we are.

In fact, I dared use a stat in that thread which wasn’t the equivalent of a 38 game season. My bad.

“Our last three home games were against absolute fodder (Swansea, Stoke, Bournemouth). Didn’t win a single one of them.

2 wins from the last 12. Routine home wins against Watford and Huddersfield.”

Why 12 you may ask? Why not 13 or 81?

I'm starting to see it that way too. For me, it's not just results, it's performances. We have been dire, certainly well below what we might reasonably expect with our group of players. I wouldn't say, and this stage, that the problem is Rodgers (not least because of injury list) but I know the buck stops with him, as the say.

I'm voicing concerns rather than calling for his head.

Maybe you've only been a fan since 2015/16 but in my lifetime, and to make it easy for you, we'll use a scale of 'wrong uns' to if only 'Diana was still alive/bring back Pearson', BR is definitely more of a Princess Diana.

In fact, statistically speaking, he is the second best Princess Diana that we have ever had.

Out of interest then, how many managers do you think we have had that haven't been wrong uns?

Maybe you've only been a fan since 2015/16 but in my lifetime, and to make it easy for you, we'll use a scale of 'wrong uns' to if only 'Diana was still alive/bring back Pearson', BR is definitely more of a Princess Diana.

In fact, statistically speaking, he is the second best Princess Diana that we have ever had.

Out of interest then, how many managers do you think we have had that haven't been wrong uns?
What the chuff

Bunch of wankers

Christ it's worse than trying to get an answer out of Matt Hancock
It’s too tiresome to argue with people who have no concept of statistics, in terms of how they are manipulated to suit agendas and don’t necessarily need to be over a whole season or a whole year.

The below is from the BBC report of our last match:
  • Maddison has provided his first Premier League assist in 363 days, since doing so against Aston Villa in December last year (56th created chance since).

Why not a full year of 365 days? They’ve decided 363 days as that suits their agenda, as presumably he got an assist the day prior to that.

See? Have you managed to work it out yet?

It’s too tiresome to argue with people who have no concept of statistics, in terms of how they are manipulated to suit agendas and don’t necessarily need to be over a whole season or a whole year.

• Maddison has provided his first Premier League assist in 363 days, since doing so against Aston Villa in December last year (56th created chance since).

Why not a full year of 365 days? They’ve decided 363 days as that suits their agenda, as presumably he got an assist the day prior to that.

That’s not a manipulation, that’s a statement of very specific fact. “Second assist one 365 days” would be virtually meaningless. “First assist in 363 days” tells you precisely when the previous one was. It’s not serving any agenda other than providing information.

That’s not a manipulation, that’s a statement of very specific fact. “Second assist one 365 days” would be virtually meaningless. “First assist in 363 days” tells you precisely when the previous one was. It’s not serving any agenda other than providing information.
Shhh, he doesn't like people who don't understand statistics. Don't point out he's one of them.

I do understand statisitcs perfectly well thanks.

I like how in trying to prove me wrong you've proven my exact point. Cheers CF!

And that’s different to “42 points in the last 32 matches” how exactly? It’s a statement of specific fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566