Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t have a clue.

Yeah, but he’s the best manager since Matt Gillies, or summat

Ra Ra , go Brendan, up the Foxes

Let's face it, he's not getting the boot. He's nowhere near it.

Everybody was happy to dump Claudio after he had won the bloody Premier League FFS, after a slump in form (even though we got through the CL group)

But this **** is untouchable, apparently

Everybody was happy to dump Claudio after he had won the bloody Premier League FFS, after a slump in form (even though we got through the CL group)

But this **** is untouchable, apparently
I'd argue we were far worse under Claudio just before he got the sack.

His tenure has been largely successful.

The current direction of the team is very concerning and looks for all that it needs a change.
I'd argue that his tenure has been largely extremely successful. Two top 6 finishes and an FA Cup. Brilliant stuff. One of our best ever managers based on results and league position.

But you're correct, this is all concerning at the moment. We're in freefall.

He has definitely been a hugely successful manager for us.

Though, I'll go back to what I said earlier. I've got to the stage where I don't give a shit. The reason being is that none of these performances surprise me now. Conceding sloppy goals and losing games just seems inevitable. I guess that means there is a significant problem.

I'm still happy to keep him. So long as we don't look like going down. Which we won't.
If next season starts just as badly then i think hes had long enough.

We were appalling at the end under Claudio. Dead certain for relegation.
Yes, that's how I remember it.

With the current squad you know we will still pick some points up. Under Claudio we were dead men walking.

I think the club would accept mid table obscurity this season and chalk it off as a bad season despite Brendan's insistence that we were overachieving before'. He does have credit in the bank. However if it continues next season or if we continue to get worse and find ourselves in a relegation scrapper I think he could be gone within a couple of months.. looking at the performances the latter seems more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263