Roma Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, LCFC still have 11,000 unsold tickets for the home game a week earlier.
Mostly because our STholders are not bright enough to work out how to book their already reserved seats.

Mostly because our STholders are not bright enough to work out how to book their already reserved seats.
The chance would be good, we aren't allowed to buy our season ticket seats because they are in the singing section trial area which will go on general sale. The club is run by twats.

The chance would be good, we aren't allowed to buy our season ticket seats because they are in the singing section trial area which will go on general sale. The club is run by twats.

Yeah - looking forward to hearing about how much Ulloa cost and what we are all going to do if we sell Anthony Knockeart.

Yeah - looking forward to hearing about how much Ulloa cost and what we are all going to do if we sell Anthony Knockeart.

That knockeart chant needs to be adapted. "Don't buy shit, loads of ****ing shit. I just don't think you understand...." and so on.

The chance would be good, we aren't allowed to buy our season ticket seats because they are in the singing section trial area which will go on general sale.
When will us fickle out-of-towner part time fans be able to buy such tickets? Doesn’t say anything about general sale on the website info.

Mine are the same, not sure what the issue is to be honest.

You could buy elsewhere if you don't want to be in the 'singing section' or just wait until they are released.

A ****ing singing section.

Jesus ****ing christ.

The 21st century is an insipid pile of steaming shite. 22 years in & produced **** all.

When will us fickle out-of-towner part time fans be able to buy such tickets? Doesn’t say anything about general sale on the website info.
Here is the email they sent us:

LEICESTER CITY VS. AS ROMA
UEFA EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL FIRST LEG
28 APRIL 2022

Dear

Following our successful progression to the semi-finals of the UEFA Europa Conference League, I write with regard to our plans for the above fixture and their impact on stadium configuration for the game.

As you may be aware, the 2021/22 season has seen the Club identify a number of fixtures through which to continue the trial of a Singing Section, giving like-minded supporters an opportunity to congregate in a defined area of the stadium to provide sustained and coordinated vocal support for the team. This has been a continuation of a trial started in January 2020, at the request of a number of supporters through the Club’s Supporter Engagement operations.

The process has been trialled at four fixtures to date: Wigan Athletic in the FA Cup Third Round (January 2020); Brighton & Hove Albion in the EFL Cup Fourth Round (October 2021); Watford in the FA Cup Third Round (January 2022); and Rennes in the UEFA Europa Conference League Last 16 (March 2022). During each trial, the Club has tested different locations, configurations, and ticket sales processes, to establish the appetite for such a section, its bearing on all match-attending supporters and its impact on the matchday atmosphere. Feedback received on the initiative to date has been extremely positive and will be further assessed during the coming weeks, when we undertake a more detailed consultation with supporters on the trial’s success.

For the latest stage of the trial, the Club will be implementing a Singing Section for its UEFA Europa Conference League Semi-Final First Leg against AS Roma on Thursday 28 April. This is both to assess the impact of a Singing Section on a match we anticipate to sell out, and to capitalise on the positive impact the trial has undoubtedly had on the matchday atmosphere, for such an important fixture.

As was the case for the previous stage of the trial (the last 16 tie against Rennes), the Singing Section will be located in SK1 (rows M to PP; 1 to 29 / M to PP; 208 to 218), with all tickets released from Season Ticket Holder reservation.

As a Season Ticket Holder in this section, this means that, while you will be guaranteed a ticket for the game, you will not be guaranteed access to the seat you normally occupy for Premier League matches. During the initial exclusive sales window for Season Ticket Holders (from 10am on Monday 18 April - online only), you will be able to purchase a ticket for an alternative available seat in the stadium, but seats in the specified section of SK1 will be locked. These seats will then be released on a first-come-first-served basis to all Season Ticket Holders that have not yet purchased on Thursday 21 April at 5:30pm. Tickets will then be released to Fox Members, subject to availability.

We acknowledge that such a decision will result in some Season Ticket Holders being disappointed not to have access to the seats they normally occupy for Premier League matches for our first ever European semi-final. However, we strongly believe the decision will have an overwhelmingly positive impact on the atmosphere in the stadium for such an occasion, and provide us with important learning to inform our ongoing trial. Should you wish to form part of the Singing Section, you are welcome to purchase a ticket in that section when they are released on sale. Should you wish to relocate to a different part of the stadium, our Ticketing team are available to help you do so, and can be reached via the contact methods below.

It is our intention, in the coming weeks, to gauge wider feedback from supporters on the Singing Section trial, as part of a wider consultation on the matchday atmosphere at King Power Stadium. Should you wish to contribute your views to such discussions, please contact the LCFC Help team via email at [email protected].

Mine are the same, not sure what the issue is to be honest.

You could buy elsewhere if you don't want to be in the 'singing section' or just wait until they are released.
I have 2 issues with it, firstly we don't need an artificial 'singing section' and secondly if the club are going to dick my seating around I reserve the right to tell them to stick their season ticket where the sun doesn't shine.. as I told Jim it's a great way to piss off long-term supporters

I have 2 issues with it, firstly we don't need an artificial 'singing section' and secondly if the club are going to dick my seating around I reserve the right to tell them to stick their season ticket where the sun doesn't shine.. as I told Jim it's a great way to piss off long-term supporters
Disagree on both points, especially the 1st.

The atmosphere has died on its arse because 'long term supporters' are stale, bored and difficult to engage these days.

Also, you don't own that seat, it ismt yours, you pay to watch x amount of matches per season for a set price.

Only the English have this weird ownership attitude around 'their seats'

I booked my usual St seats yesterday afternoon, I'm sure loads of others did as well,

More fool you if you give your season ticket up just because you can't sit in the same seat you have done before.

There's plenty of us waiting for people to give up season tickets so others can get them.

Brought our 2x tickets on Monday morning, it's in the singing for 2 section in Block B2 though I will probably wake up the old boy who dribbles next to me (no not my Dad)

Away tickets on sale at 5:00pm today we have an allocation of 5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570