Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
Thats all it says, not exactly in depth reporting!

hot chilli

Plymouth and Millwall are leading the chase for Southampton striker Ricardo Fuller

How long before we are linked. :icon_razz :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Heres one for you.

What are the odds of an Elliott & Taggart come back to City in a management set up?

Saw the interview on the OS a few weeks back with Matty and he say's he is taking his coaching badges and so is his mate Taggs and Elliott was still refering to City as "we". (Still loves the Club)

There would be no soft goals conceded if those tow were in charge..now theres a thought!

Petdog said:
Heres one for you.

What are the odds of an Elliott & Taggart come back to City in a management set up?

Saw the interview on the OS a few weeks back with Matty and he say's he is taking his coaching badges and so is his mate Taggs and Elliott was still refering to City as "we". (Still loves the Club)

There would be no soft goals conceded if those tow were in charge..now theres a thought!

One of the more possible ones IMO. Lack of experience tho.....?

Last edited:
CardiffFox said:
One of the more possible ones IMO. Lack of experience tho.....?

Just think of the passion and belief they would bring in to the Club, even if they came in tomorrow! No more boring after match interviews, the boo boys would shut up for a while and most of all Taggs and Matty have been around in this divison before and they would probably know what it takes to get out of it! They also have a relationship with the fans, something that no player has at the min.

Petdog said:
Just think of the passion and belief they would bring in to the Club, even if they came in tomorrow! No more boring after match interviews, the boo boys would shut up for a while and most of all Taggs and Matty have been around in this divison before and they would probably know what it takes to get out of it! They also have a relationship with the fans, something that no player has at the min.

I'm sure all the above would happen, but just cos its Matt and Taggs doesnt mean they have whats required. On the other hand, I've no doubt they'd give it thier all tho and the morale boost we fans would get would rub off onto the players somewhat at matches.

Jonatan Johannsson from Charlton,proven Goalscorer at this level,can't get a game at Charlton and shouldn't cost too much...:102:

Re: I hope not

leicesterfan said:
Read the mcAuley link at the top of the chat room

"Leicester City have been linked with a move for Imps defender Gareth McAuley.

It is understood the Championship club are considering a swoop for the Northern Ireland international, who is out of contract next summer.

Foxes boss Craig Levein is on the lookout for a defender and has previously shown an interest in the 25-year-old.

But the Scot will have to fend off competition from fellow Championship side Crewe and League One Doncaster Rovers to capture his signature.

Lincoln are believed to want offers in excess of £50,000 for the defender, who is able to start negotiations with other clubs once the January transfer window re-opens next week."

Crewe and Doncaster, what the ****?!?!. He sounds very sort after doesnt he !

Levein out before anymore s*** signings

Just scored for Lincoln

Re: Another striker on his way

highland fox said:
Be good but I can't see it.I fear it may be Ian Thompson from Rangers:102: or maybe Holt from Rochdale

Steven Thompson has just scored for Rangers.

mcjeffery on another forum. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;) Happy New Year :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)

Various people have told me that on tuesday morning there is a board meeting were levien will be sacked or given more money for the transfer window where he will acquire a gk ,lb,rm and st. If he gets sacked hopefully he will take, deep freeze , douglas, kis...., sylla and tiatto with him.

Gk= carson reason= levien had a row with henderson he is on his way back to brad

Lb= sam ricketts or gareth mcauley= cover is needed, mcauley scored again to day he will probably score more than deep freeze in one season.

Rm= bradle w-p on loan

St= billy sharp= levien has bben tracking him from day1 at grays athletic and tried previously to sign him at hearts

P.s levien is a cok

carson, no chance
Ricketts and McAuley, unproven
Bradle, never heard of him
Sharp, a conference striker???

Thought Bradley Wright Phillips was a striker, not a winger?

I can't see them being true, especially not Carson or BWP.

Graz said:
Thought Bradley Wright Phillips was a striker, not a winger?

I can't see them being true, especially not Carson or BWP.

not only would we not get them, CL has said something about a proving track record and BWP doesnt seem to fit the bill.

According to the Sunday People and News of the World, Dublin will be leaving in January... if anybody wants him. Hopefully someone will take him off us! ;)

The RL commentator yesterday seemed certain (following a conversation he'd had with CL) that we would be getting a right midfielder on loan to cover Sylla's absence. He also said we wouldn't be looking very far afield, and that it probably would be from the East Midlands.

So that's Shaun Wright-Phillips out then.

Matt Jansen? apparently wants to leave Blackburn for some first team football.
This is just pure guessing, or if you like, my mate's dad's friend's dog who did a charity run for Birch got some tip off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669