Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKAKTF FOX said:
I was chatting to Timmy outside the walkers yesterday and he was telling me that Levein would be sacked on Tuesday and that we were going to replace him with MON, who has agreed a 15 year contract and agreed to see out the remainder of his career with us and that he has already lined up his first 3 signings Lennon, Izzet and Heskey, and that there is a further £10 million set aside for this transfer window. He told me all this without even knowing who the fcuk I was ....so it must be 100% true mark my words !

now i will be able to sleep tonight. thankyou for passing this on

WE'RE SAVED!!!!!!

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Well I did have tomato on my hot dog, if that helps !
right, so this tomato guy is an insider at the club? and he sat on your hotdog?

Last edited:
fcukcov said:

its a secret code, his sorce must have the innitials HP.

fcukcov said:

NO COMMENT. fcukcov are you sure you dont work for the Sunday Sport !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Yeh Im the head sports writer...:icon_lol:

Feriol said:
its a secret code, his sorce must have the innitials HP.
or its his Daddies.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

if the sheehan rumour gets published, then we'll know.

Feriol said:
if the sheehan rumour gets published, then we'll know.
Its back page! Along with the real reason behind Owen's injury tourment, aliens.

fcukcov said:
Its back page! Along with the real reason behind Owen's injury tourment, aliens.

wow, you sure come to the right place for reliable information :icon_lol:

Feriol said:
wow, you sure come to the right place for reliable information :icon_lol:
This rumours thread has been a gold mine.
When does David Platt, Steve Walsh and the Pope take over the managers job left vacant by Pobs mysterious disappearance again?

fcukcov said:
This rumours thread has been a gold mine.
When does David Platt, Steve Walsh and the Pope take over the managers job left vacant by Pobs mysterious disappearance again?

thats a closely guarded secret, its more than my jobs worth!

Summary of the day's rumours. :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)

if Leicester city manger Craig Levein is sacked Leicester will replace him temporarily with player coaches Dion Dublin and Jason Wilcox for the rest of the season before a replacement is found.

Craig Levein will head North of the border once again to sign Kenny Deuchar for Leicester City. The Gretna striker is on top form once again this season for the 2nd division side.

(My source is a relative of Levein's who works with my cousin in Edinburgh).

While Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham battle for the signature of Theo Walcott, Manchester United are looking to sign Leicester City wonderkid Ashley Chambers in a deal that could rise to £2m depending on appearances.

Sunderland are prepared to let striker Andy Gray move on in the January transfer window, proven striker at this level, however I can see him heading back to Sheff Utd.

Manager rumours

:038: I have heard many rumours about who is replacing CL in the next month...
Here are some...:038:

Leicester City are said to be sacking Craig Levein after the Norwich and Crystal Palace match if he fails to get at least 4 points, even then his future is nit guaranteed. The successor to Craig Levein and this is from a very reliable source is rumored to be Birmingham manager Steve Bruce who will also bring along with him former city favorites Izzet and Heskey also Pennant. Leicester midfielders Williams and Tiatto will also be leaving in January, Williams to Man city for 3Million or for Fowler and cash.

Leicester City are to replace Craig Levein with Dave Bassett until the end of the season. Rob Kelly will remain as Assistant Manager

David Platt being lined up to take over at Leicester with Carlton Palmer and Steve Walsh as his assistants

All the names are Terry Venables, Ron Atkinson, Bobby Robson, Dave Penney or Mike Newell, John Gregory, Martin O’Neil, George graham, Steve Bruce, Dave Bassett, Ally Mauchlen, Steve Walsh, Gary McAllister. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Re: Manager rumours

fleckneyfox said:
:038: I have heard many rumours about who is replacing CL in the next month...
Here are some...:038:

Leicester City are said to be sacking Craig Levein after the Norwich and Crystal Palace match if he fails to get at least 4 points, even then his future is nit guaranteed. The successor to Craig Levein and this is from a very reliable source is rumored to be Birmingham manager Steve Bruce who will also bring along with him former city favorites Izzet and Heskey also Pennant. Leicester midfielders Williams and Tiatto will also be leaving in January, Williams to Man city for 3Million or for Fowler and cash.:081:

Leicester City are to replace Craig Levein with Dave Bassett until the end of the season. Rob Kelly will remain as Assistant Manager-I think that's a more realistic proposition.

David Platt being lined up to take over at Leicester with Carlton Palmer and Steve Walsh as his assistants

All the names are Terry Venables, Ron Atkinson, Bobby Robson, Dave Penney or Mike Newell, John Gregory, Martin O’Neil, George graham, Steve Bruce, Dave Bassett, Ally Mauchlen, Steve Walsh, Gary McAllister. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Trust me that Gretna bloke wont go, they are owned by a sugar daddy, I bet hes getting more bread than he would down here.

Is it just me or was Lee Morris supposed to be ready for the Xmas games?!?

Hazzman said:
Trust me that Gretna bloke wont go, they are owned by a sugar daddy, I bet hes getting more bread than he would down here.

Is it just me or was Lee Morris supposed to be ready for the Xmas games?!?

They haven't got that much money Hazz.Yeah compared to other Scottish League teams they have but Deuchar isn't on Championship wages,however I wouldn't want him regardless.Scoring a panful in Scottish Divs 2-3 is one thing scoring them in the Championship is another,too much of a gamble IMO.

highland fox said:
They haven't got that much money Hazz.Yeah compared to other Scottish League teams they have but Deuchar isn't on Championship wages,however I wouldn't want him regardless.Scoring a panful in Scottish Divs 2-3 is one thing scoring them in the Championship is another,too much of a gamble IMO.

I heard the sugardaddy had bought SPL players to storm up the Scottish division. Saying that as you said he wouldnt be good enough.

Hazzman said:
I heard the sugardaddy had bought SPL players to storm up the Scottish division. Saying that as you said he wouldnt be good enough.

There was a programme on them up here about a month ago.The guy who bankrolls them doesn't look as though he's got a pot to piss in.I think Div1 is as high as they are realistically thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669