Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
There was a programme on them up here about a month ago.The guy who bankrolls them doesn't look as though he's got a pot to piss in.I think Div1 is as high as they are realistically thinking.
Isnt he a Carlisle fan and they turned his offer down so he went and brought just about the nearest team he could to piss them off?

How has no one else seen the underlying truth behind all these rumours?

It's obvious!
The board have come up with a guaranteed way to save the club!

When CL is sacked tomorrow, the board plan a sensational swoop which will see Levein replaced by a 20 man management team consisting of David Platt, Bobby Robson, Steve Walsh, Carlton Palmer, Martin O'Neill, Claudio Ranieri, Rob Kelly, Dion Dublin, Danny Tiatto, David Penney, Stuart Pearce, Dave Bassett, Howard Wilkinson, Gary McAllister, Gary Lineker, Matt Elliott, Ron Atkinson, Mike Newell, John Gregory and Jesus Christ himself! The board feel that this is a guaranteed way of moving the club up the league. They'd originally thought that 2 heads were better than one, and if that's the case, 20 must be better than 2! All these men will have equal charge of the team and will all attend press conferences and stand on the touchline during games together. The club feel that this is the best way for the club to move forward. It was initially felt that Leicester wouldn't be able to afford all of these managers together, but strangely they have all agreed a contract which means that all 20 men will be receiving a combined wage of £10 a year!

Yup, that's gospel, I swear. Heard it from my mate's dad's brother's son's only cousin's mate's dad, who is a board member.

Graz said:

It's obvious!

When CL is sacked tomorrow, the board plan a sensational swoop which will see Levein replaced by a 20 man management team consisting of David Platt, Bobby Robson, Steve Walsh, Carlton Palmer, Martin O'Neill, Claudio Ranieri, Rob Kelly, Dion Dublin, Danny Tiatto, David Penney, Stuart Pearce, Dave Bassett, Howard Wilkinson, Gary McAllister, Gary Lineker, Matt Elliott, Ron Atkinson, Mike Newell, John Gregory and Jesus Christ himself! The board feel that this is a guaranteed way of moving the club up the league. They'd originally thought that 2 heads were better than one, and if that's the case, 20 must be better than 2! All these men will have equal charge of the team and will all attend press conferences and stand on the touchline during games together. The club feel that this is the best way for the club to move forward. It was initially felt that Leicester wouldn't be able to afford all of these managers together, but strangely they have all agreed a contract which means that all 20 men will be receiving a combined wage of £10 a year!

Yup, that's gospel, I swear. Heard it from my mate's dad's brother's son's only cousin's mate's dad, who is a board member.

Ha ha quality

Graz said:

It's obvious!

Unfortunately this plan has now been scrapped as the club found out that they would have to pay (for all the clubs they travel to for the rest of the season) for ground alterations to fit a newly expended bench & technical area.

:icon_conf
Isopen said:
Unfortunately this plan has now been scrapped as the club found out that they would have to pay (for all the clubs they travel to for the rest of the season) for ground alterations to fit a newly expended bench & technical area.

no each manger takes it turn while the rest sit in the stands and wacth the other at work :038:

Last edited:
Posted on the Rivals Site :

First his wife, then the fans and now he's lost the players.

CL has had a big bust up with Dion Dublin and most of the players have sided with Dion. Just a matter of days now.

Also, (not 100% on this) Dave Penny is joint favourite along with a foreign manager, who I hope to confirm later.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

CL has had a big bust up with Dion Dublin and most of the players have sided with Dion. Just a matter of days now.

Also, (not 100% on this) Dave Penny is joint favourite along with a foreign manager, who I hope to confirm later.

On Rivals...must be true then.:102:

PFKAKTF FOX said:

Get rid of Dublin then. :icon_wink ;)

highland fox said:
On Rivals...must be true then.:102:

Never said that, just thought I would share info that is being posted on other forums, TBH I really hope it aint true, if it is then it would give Timbo even more reason to offer the job to that backstabbing barsteward, especially if the players have sided with him.

These types of rumours are exactly the reason that the board must one way or the other put this issue to bed tonight, whilst speculation mounts over Leveins future there will be more and more negativity posted, some may be true, others not, but whilst there is this current silence from the board then IMO it is having a devastating effect on the club, the players and the fans and it needs resolving quickly so that everybody can get behind either Levein or the new manager, because at the moment we seem to have our hands well and truly stuck on the self destruct button.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Never said that, just thought I would share info that is being posted on other forums, TBH I really hope it aint true, if it is then it would give Timbo even more reason to offer the job to that backstabbing barsteward, especially if the players have sided with him.

These types of rumours are exactly the reason that the board must one way or the other put this issue to bed tonight, whilst speculation mounts over Leveins future there will be more and more negativity posted, some may be true, others not, but whilst there is this current silence from the board then IMO it is having a devastating effect on the club, the players and the fans and it needs resolving quickly so that everybody can get behind either Levein or the new manager, because at the moment we seem to have our hands well and truly stuck on the self destruct button.

I wasn't inferring you said it was :)

Steven said:
Get rid of Dublin then. :icon_wink ;)
Too bloody right - on the evidence of yesterday, his football tactics seemed to revolve around trying to be the first to welly a football into orbit:icon_cry:

Last edited:
From the BBC. :icon_wink ;)

Livingston have targeted Carlisle United's former Hearts striker Derek Holmes. (Daily Record)

A striker with CL connections.

Last edited:
Steven said:
From the BBC. :icon_wink ;)

A striker with CL connections.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?

Robbie Fowler or Derek Holmes now thats a tough one !

the only rumours worth banding about are.
francis jeffers(back from a lone spell at the gers).
robert earnshaw(very possible).
that old guy from italy, del piero(if only)

new twist ladies and gents, who would you really love to see down here?
fleckneyfox for manager!!!!!!!!!!

fleckneyfox said:
the only rumours worth banding about are.
francis jeffers(back from a lone spell at the gers).
robert earnshaw(very possible).
that old guy from italy, del piero(if only)

new twist ladies and gents, who would you really love to see down here?
fleckneyfox for manager!!!!!!!!!!

Earnshaw very possible? How? Only if WBA allow us to pay only a % of his huge wage!

in reply sir,
earnshaw is not the striker robson thought he was and he will never do a job in the prem,it is fact they dont get on and robbo may help with his wage package just to get shot of him.
hell do me untill the end of the season as at this leval he could us a job.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

fleckneyfox said:
in reply sir,
earnshaw is not the striker robson thought he was and he will never do a job in the prem,it is fact they dont get on and robbo may help with his wage package just to get shot of him.
the guy scored a hat trick last season and a few other vital goals. i think he could be premiership class, just him and robbo don't get on

fleckneyfox said:
in reply sir,

No shit he'd do a job! Just can't believe that would happen, that's all...Seems too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669